Can someone explain "swag" to me?

I always see these dumb fuck high school kids wearing shirts with "swag" on it. What the hell is swag exactly? Phone Post 3.0

I wear size swag Phone Post 3.0

Swag used to mean stuff we all get and refer to goodie bags given to celebrities at rents like award shows. Hip hoppers adopted it as a word short for swagger. It's used to imply a combination of bravado, style, confidence, and competence in associating with members of the opposite sex. The more you know... Phone Post 3.0

Events not rents Phone Post 3.0

AgedCaviar - Swag used to mean stuff we all get and refer to goodie bags given to celebrities at rents like award shows. Hip hoppers adopted it as a word short for swagger. It's used to imply a combination of bravado, style, confidence, and competence in associating with members of the opposite sex. *The more you know...* Phone Post 3.0

Exactly this Phone Post

In sports swag is used too. Usually fancy plays and having "style" while completing such a play.

You see this in college football, nfl, and NBA mostly. Phone Post

Yea Son check out my swag while I fuck your 18 year old daughter in the butt. Thanks Obama!

I hate the word.

If you have to ask, you are white and don't have it. Phone Post

Some wigger acting gay Phone Post 3.0

Hop up out the bed

Turn my swag on

I said what's up

Yeah I get money.

Thanks Obama.

urban culture.

Swag is what you settle for when you have no class Phone Post

Used to be gay code for in the 60s,when it was dangerous to come out. Like on posters it would say swag for a club, so you knew it was ok to be there. Used to stand for secretly we are gay
Another oger posted it Phone Post

If you wear a short that has swag on it

You don't have swag Phone Post

gin and juice - Swag is what you settle for when you have no class Phone Post

~~~Little boys have swag

Grown men have class~~~~ Phone Post

And what is swagger jacking?!? Phone Post

It stands for
Sercretly
We
Are
Gay Phone Post

*Secretly Phone Post

More often than not it is some loser doing his best to prove he is a bigger ass hole than the ass hole before or after him. His insecurity manifests itself through false bravado,ridiculous clothes/accessories, and rhetoric which makes his lack of intelligence and education abundantly clear.