Can someone explain this pic? (boxing pic)

JOESONDO - First rule of fight club is you don't talk about fight club Phone Post 3.0
First rule of chinese whispers club is you don't talk about tiny whiskers grub. Phone Post 3.0

ramaham - 
Ham and Egger - Theyre old time strong man "indian clubs". Theyve made a resurgence in the past few years.

If you want to see something really crazy look up some of the vintage speed bag videos. Some of those women were really good on the seed bag.
By seed bag you mean testicles? Phone Post 3.0

I say what I mean and mean what I say.

No, but I want in. Phone Post 3.0

RondaHonda'dmymangina3744 -
ramaham -
Ham and Egger - Theyre old time strong man "indian clubs". Theyve made a resurgence in the past few years.

If you want to see something really crazy look up some of the vintage speed bag videos. Some of those women were really good on the seed bag.
By seed bag you mean testicles? Phone Post 3.0
Hahahahaha VU Phone Post 3.0
Hahahjajja Phone Post 3.0

Imagine the bushes on those gals.

sakurabasHeadBeatAronasKnee -
LyotoBundy - Should have been topless imo.

- Matt Brown Phone Post 3.0
VTFU Phone Post 3.0
Indeed Phone Post 3.0

Looks like this is the tie breaker. The 2 teams were 1-1 after the bocce match and the juggling match. Phone Post 3.0

Looks like the other side of the roofs about yo cave in. More dangerous than the octagon. Phone Post 3.0

MMA Playwright - Fair enough, sir. What's with those bowling pin looking things?

used to weigh down the blanket, its was a windy day. you can see the where the wind has already blown the blanket up where there is no weights or girls sitting.

fucking jugglers... lol.