Can someone post the gif of Rory sitting please?

Sickinnahead - Phone Post 3.0

Damn that chair could've have Hilary Swank'ed paralyzed him for good.

kubzilla - He is one tough dude. Wasn't really a fan of his but that changed after this fight. Phone Post 3.0

My sentiments exactly..Always rooted against him. I will never root against him again.

mada - Not sure why she felt the need to squeeze his nose, especially before getting him on the stool
To be fair...she likely didn't really expect to have to deal with trauma like that. She thought she'd get to come to a UFC in her sexy dress and get to see some fighters up close.

We're all in awe of what we're looking at because we don't see that sort of heart often. Imagine being there like that. Phone Post 3.0

King Trav -
mada - Not sure why she felt the need to squeeze his nose, especially before getting him on the stool
To be fair...she likely didn't really expect to have to deal with trauma like that. She thought she'd get to come to a UFC in her sexy dress and get to see some fighters up close.

We're all in awe of what we're looking at because we don't see that sort of heart often. Imagine being there like that. Phone Post 3.0
Nah he got an whiff of her snatch and passed the fuck out.

I kid. He couldn't smell anything with his nose like that Phone Post 3.0

Holy fuck...Rory should take his time before getting back in the ring, that's insane. Love it, but at the same time hate the thought of how many miles he just put on the odometer with that type of tenacity.

True warriors. Phone Post 3.0

Damn, that's heartbreaking. Rory made new fans after that fight for sure. Phone Post 3.0

This was the TRUE fight of the year, or decade, or whatever. Not that moronic slugfest between Korean zombie and Garcia or Melendez vs Sanchez. Those were mere brawls. THIS was the ultimate display of heart, technique and warrior code.

Ramsey - Looking up chicks dress? Phone Post 3.0
At least 50% this. Phone Post 3.0

Not why I watch this sport.

Goddamn this is sad, especially knowing how tough Rory is.

BLPorritt -
King Trav -

Nah he got an whiff of her snatch and passed the fuck out.

I kid. He couldn't smell anything with his nose like that Phone Post 3.0
Fuck that made me laugh. Phone Post 3.0

NicolasRGC - This was the TRUE fight of the year, or decade, or whatever. Not that moronic slugfest between Korean zombie and Garcia or Melendez vs Sanchez. Those were mere brawls. THIS was the ultimate display of heart, technique and warrior code.
Good post. Phone Post 3.0

Damn Phone Post 3.0