Can someone TWEET Dana a question ?

( I don't tweet)

If fedor is a "can" and SUCKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD, then why did you go through SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much trouble to sign him ? Why did you appear so happy everytime you were sure you were going to get him in the UFC ?

And especially, why oh why did you offer Fedor more money than any other UFC fighter to date (or ever ?)just to come fight if he sucked SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBAD ?? (yes, more than Chuck, Randy, Tito, GSP, Hughes, Anderson, etc) ??? Especially if he was NOT a draw and you expected him to get rolled by mid level UFC guys ??? certainly not to appease to the minority hardcore UFC fans/UGers which he ridicules and despises so much.

So why ?...and good luck to anyone who tries to get an honest answer(s)...

Questions...

Cuz he knew he could make money off of him. Period.

Pernicious - Cuz he knew he could make money off of him. Period.

Dude, I think we ALL know that.

However it contradicts everything he's said about him (he sucks, is a can, is a myth, is NOT a draw, and nobody cares about him).

I simply want someone to ask him this and see exactly how he talks himself out of it.

An imnterview would be even better, but I'll settle for a BS tweet answer.

Meaning, it makes no sense to spend more money on a fighter than ever before if they're a sucky "can" w/ no fan base and who will do poorly in the UFC and not build a fan base.

frontrowbrian -  I would but Dana blocked me

really? thats funny

SKARHEAD - 

However it contradicts everything he's said about him (he sucks, is a can, is a myth, is NOT a draw, and nobody cares about him).

I simply want someone to ask him this and see exactly how he talks himself out of it.

So you want a bullshit answer? Because that's what you're going to get. You'll get "I wanted to prove his delusional fans wrong" or "I wanted to proved to everyone that the best fighters are in the UFC" or "This is what we do, we give the fans the fights they want to see."

Like you said, we ALL already know the real truth of it.

Also regarding the money Fedor made, that was all Lorenzo's doing. Not to mention his original contract was with Strikeforce which set the bar high regarding his payroll.

my god you sound like a little child,of course he wanted fedor in the ufc because like he says he puts on the fights we all want to see and make them money,m-1 proved to be pretty much gangsters and in the end zuffa saved alot of $$$$ by doing nothing than letting fedor fight and lose to the tougher competition in the u.s

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Pernicious - 
SKARHEAD - 

So you want a bullshit answer? Because that's what you're going to get. You'll get "I wanted to prove his delusional fans wrong" or "I wanted to proved to everyone that the best fighters are in the UFC" or "This is what we do, we give the fans the fights they want to see."

Yes. I want to hear his bullshit answer and I want to see him say it with a straight face so all his haters and nuthuggers can hear/see it loud and clear. Thankyou :)

Johnny Fatz - 
SKARHEAD - ( I don't tweet)

If fedor is a "can" and SUCKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD, then why did you go through SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much trouble to sign him ? Why did you appear so happy everytime you were sure you were going to get him in the UFC ?

And especially, why oh why did you offer Fedor more money than any other UFC fighter to date (or ever ?)just to come fight if he sucked SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBAD ?? (yes, more than Chuck, Randy, Tito, GSP, Hughes, Anderson, etc) ??? Especially if he was NOT a draw and you expected him to get rolled by mid level UFC guys ??? certainly not to appease to the minority hardcore UFC fans/UGers which he ridicules and despises so much.

So why ?...and good luck to anyone who tries to get an honest answer(s)...

that's more than 150 characters
this

Doctor mma -  DW said he wanted to sign him cause fans wanted him there, he is making it for the fans. Fedor didnt want there since he couldnt have picked his opposition anymore.

dana said fedor is a can with no drawing power = not enough fans to sell a PPV.

So if he sucked and could not win fights against decent guys in the UFC and has ZERo drawing power then someone is full of booooolsheet if they offered him THAT much money to sell no PPV's and come in and lose.

Or are you saying he did it for the "idiot" MINORITY hardcore UG fans who are clearly not as important as the new and ever growing TUF fan base.

Eatin Applesauce - my god you sound like a little child,of course he wanted fedor in the ufc because like he says he puts on the fights we all want to see and make them money,m-1 proved to be pretty much gangsters and in the end zuffa saved alot of $$$$ by doing nothing than letting fedor fight and lose to the tougher competition in the u.s

Don't be stupid. We ALL know Dana wanted fedor in the UFC even more than vanderlei...Stop trying to explain what happened and why. You're not educating anybody, save your bref.

Just want to see someone who has publicly lied to the fans MULTIPLE times called out on his BS publicly so we cvan all hear his hilarious BS answer.

DUH !

SKARHEAD - 
Pernicious - 
SKARHEAD - 

Yes. I want to hear his bullshit answer and I want to see him say it with a straight face so all his haters and nuthuggers can hear/see it loud and clear. Thankyou :)

Alrighty then. Sounds like a twitter account is in your near future. Let me know and I'll follow your tweets.

lol

tweet dana his office needs to get better coffee as it tastes like shit lol...

hammers hamil -  tweet dana his office needs to get better coffee as it tastes like shit lol...

Ha ha ha

Bet that'd piss him off maybe

Guys...stop trying to get me to twitter. Ain't gonna happen. I'm too cool.

Don't be wusses guys....those of you that tweet. Hit him up w/ the realness. Also, can someone suggest Ariel, Arianny, or whoever that guy is that Quinton punked during an interview, to ask Dana for us on vid ?...Let's run dis !