Can T.O. be screwed any more?!????

I am laughing my ass off at him. Talk about Karma.

It is being reported now that the 49ers had a deal in place which would have sent him to Philly in exchange for a 5th round pick and James Thrash. He then had a contract lined up that paid him a 10 million signing bonus and 6 million per year. Before the paper work was signed though the 49ers traded him to Baltimore for a 2nd round pick this year. He is pissed and is filing with the players union again. His agent has got to be an idiot for not keeping him up to date on everything. This couldn't happen to a more deserving person.

lol

he's a punk and im glad this happened...he needs to whine a lil more

I agree with you Roman.....Wow, did i actually just say that.

Hmmm... Trash and a 5th rounder or a 2nd round pick...

Not exactly a tough decision.

lol! i know huh

he is the worst thing for the nfl...big mouth who fails to file his paperwork and says its the team/leagues fault when his paperwork isnt filed

and then says then bitches about the team he gets traded to because he worked out a deal with some other team, when the trade with the eagles was NEVER going to happen...hes funny

"Hmmm... Trash and a 5th rounder or a 2nd round pick... "

Correct, but the Eagles had a counter offer in place(or getting one) when they pulled the trigger. The 49ers are pretty unethical.

I hope the niners are cellar dwellers again.

What was unethical about rejecting Philadelphia's lowball offer?? Do they need to give every team in the league three tries to make a suitable trade offer before they can make a deal?

Baltimore offered a 2nd round pick, San Francisco took it. If Philadelphia wanted him so bad, they should have made a serious offer.

"Correct, but the Eagles had a counter offer in place(or getting one) when they pulled the trigger. The 49ers are pretty unethical."

They had no counter offer...Actually the Ravens and Eagles were the only teams with a real interest in this sad specimen..

Im sure Andy Reid is grateful this deal didn't take place.

"Correct, but the Eagles had a counter offer in place(or getting one) when they pulled the trigger. The 49ers are pretty unethical. "

why? the Niners owned his rights and could do whatever they wanted...where does it say that its required that they wait for another offer?

the eagles fucked up by not offering enough...if there is blame to be had, its with them

maybe his agent should have lent Andy Reid a sharpie so he could have gotten that deal done earlier

Pretjah: nice one ;)

Seriously, people that agree with him are those that always think the world is against them when things dont go their way.

If the trade stands, that little bitch better not be a cancer on the Ravens.

he will be...but the ravens can make a deal to philly im sure

but of course he wont win in philly, cause receivers dont help the defense

the only way this can be changed is if the ravnes agree to not fight the trade.

or if the eagles and niners had an agreement in principal!

which from all reports doesn't appear they did. considering the niners where looking for a counter offer to come back from the eagles.

roman...they don't through the ball more than 10 yards either! terrell owens in Philly would turn into Keyshawn in Tampa!

T.O. is refusing to take a physical for the Ravens..

If he keeps going like this, he will end up in the AFL.

LOL

This saga is getting funnier by the day.

And the funniest part is, Baltimore has the option to just waive the physical and finalize the trade, lol.

"why? the Niners owned his rights and could do whatever they wanted...where does it say that its required that they wait for another offer? "

See the 72 hour thing in my latest post....More Owens Stuff