Can the UFC finally give Bisping a low top10 fight

The Bisping formula has been fight below top 10 (mostly unranked) and then fight an insane ranked MW and lose. Give the guy a fight that he can win and that's an actual top 10. <br /><br />I think Bisping could beat Moose and CB.

Fun fact: Everyone Bisping has beat in the Octagon outside of Cung Le and Dan Miller are no longer in the UFC. 

epwar -

Fun fact: Everyone Bisping has beat in the Octagon outside of Cung Le and Dan Miller are no longer in the UFC. 

What about Sexyama Phone Post 3.0

beastmans chin - 
epwar -

What about Sexyama Phone Post 3.0

Ah, crap, he was gone so long I done forgot about him.

letsgobois - Belcher?

Can anyone confirm Belcher was top 10 when Bisping fought him? I don't think he was.

BispingWhat -
letsgobois - Belcher?

Can anyone confirm Belcher was top 10 when Bisping fought him? I don't think he was.
He was but is retired now Phone Post 3.0

epwar -

You could also say he only has lost to future champs and legends Phone Post 3.0

House Boru - and you worshippers of the L and W crack me the fuck up. how many people that have finished Bisping are still in the UFC? i could give a shit less about split decisions and even alot of unanimous. hell i could really care less who wins or losses. as long as they go in there and actually try to kick the guys ass and not win some points game im behind them and always tuning in. this win streak based system is a bullshit way for the ufc to give one guy in every bout half their fucking purse. zuffas revennue certainly doesnt change based on who wins and loses. guys are worth the fans they bring to the shows/ screens.
3? Phone Post 3.0

House Boru - and you worshippers of the L and W crack me the fuck up. how many people that have finished Bisping are still in the UFC? i could give a shit less about split decisions and even alot of unanimous. hell i could really care less who wins or losses. as long as they go in there and actually try to kick the guys ass and not win some points game im behind them and always tuning in. this win streak based system is a bullshit way for the ufc to give one guy in every bout half their fucking purse. zuffas revennue certainly doesnt change based on who wins and loses. guys are worth the fans they bring to the shows/ screens.

If you can't admit after all these years that Bisping's UFC career has been prolonged with a little helpful matchmaking, then I can't help you.

Bisping Math:

Fight Top 10 guy; lose

Fight "name" guy that is not top 10; win

Fight Top 10 guy in the UK; lose

Fight new contract guy out of Top 10; win

Start over. Phone Post 3.0

They should match him up with machida, he'd be back up there with a win and he could do it too. Uriah hall would be a good fight also Phone Post

DREXp - 

They should match him up with machida, he'd be back up there with a win and he could do it too. Uriah hall would be a good fight also Phone Post

Machida would bingo mike. Uriah is a good matchup for Bisping especially in a 5 rder.

DREXp - They should match him up with machida, he'd be back up there with a win and he could do it too. Uriah hall would be a good fight also Phone Post
You cant be serious about Bisping beating Machida Phone Post 3.0

Samoa -
House Boru - and you worshippers of the L and W crack me the fuck up. how many people that have finished Bisping are still in the UFC? i could give a shit less about split decisions and even alot of unanimous. hell i could really care less who wins or losses. as long as they go in there and actually try to kick the guys ass and not win some points game im behind them and always tuning in. this win streak based system is a bullshit way for the ufc to give one guy in every bout half their fucking purse. zuffas revennue certainly doesnt change based on who wins and loses. guys are worth the fans they bring to the shows/ screens.
3? Phone Post 3.0
Correct

Winner winner Phone Post 3.0

zackthewop -
Samoa -
3? Phone Post 3.0
Correct

Winner winner Phone Post 3.0
Luke Rockhold
Tim Kennedy
Vitor Belfort
Dan Henderson
Rashad Evans Phone Post 3.0