Can this be the end story of Walking Dead?Spoiler?

I havent read the comics nor do I know whats going to happen. This is just a gut feeling on it but I put spoilers to not cause people to give me crap for something I dont know.

Basically the baby is the cure. The mom delivered the baby while she was bitten and dying. I think the baby is immune because of that.

He will get bitten eventually in a future season but will survive and not turn. It will gice focus to the story instead of the last 3 seasons of milking the "lets just survive crap" Phone Post 3.0

Stem cell research?

No. Not unless the deviate completely from the books. Btw the baby, Judith, is a she not a he. Phone Post 3.0

Matt Ward - No. Not unless the deviate completely from the books. Btw the baby, Judith, is a she not a he. Phone Post 3.0
Cool! Well glad i didnt figure it out then :P

Wasnt sure how far the comics were Phone Post 3.0

Haha, if you only knew

Although the TV show has played their hand differently with the baby.

I stopped watching in season two or whenever the dorky Asian dude started banging the hot white chick.

The show had become just too fucking unrealistic by that point.

FetusofFury - I stopped watching in season two or whenever the dorky Asian dude started banging the hot white chick.

LOL! Phone Post 3.0

lololol

FetusofFury - I stopped watching in season two or whenever the dorky Asian dude started banging the hot white chick.

LMAO Phone Post 3.0

They have probably 20 seasons of source material, so It's up to amc to decide they want to stop making money. Phone Post 3.0

Laurie got bit while pregnant? I thought she died from complications from birth? Phone Post 3.0