Can we get a Nickname for these 4 Amendment tards?

Guy sets out to test the Phoenix Police Department with a 1st and 4th amendment test while open carrying in the middle of the night and this is his 2nd time.
I think we should have a law for these type of guys, they are messing up the gun laws even worst for us.

They think this is a joke....These guys......Gawd!!!

Good for him.  The only douchebag in that vid was the one cop who illegally detained the guy.  

angryinch - 

Good for him.  The only douchebag in that vid was the one cop who illegally detained the guy.  

Very True! He did step overboard and said "detain" could be a potential litigation against the cops for John Doe.

Why is he a tard? How is he messing up gun laws for us?

Looks to me like he is exercising his rights and breaking no laws.

Live leak really needs a iPhone app. Phone Post 3.0

whatever they're called,  the vids these days are getting better and better, the cops are now more cautious and less abusive and horrible.

a few years ago the cops were all screaming making threats, lying, provoking and doing their stupid intimidation thing. some would even make false arrest and probably paid dearly for it.

starting to see a little less of that it seems, a little.

maybe the tide might be changing? who knows.   I never get bored of watching these though.

PTM2020 -

whatever they're called,  the vids these days are getting better and better, the cops are now more cautious and less abusive and horrible.

a few years ago the cops were all screaming making threats, lying, provoking and doing their stupid intimidation thing. some would even make false arrest and probably paid dearly for it.

starting to see a little less of that it seems, a little.

maybe the tide might be changing? who knows.   I never get bored of watching these though.

This. Nothing wrong with the guy in this video. And cops are learning to save their aggression for actual criminals or they will end up on YouTube or livelink. Phone Post

In Arizona open carry is common. I am 38 now and can't remember a time when me and my family would be unarmed out in public. My dad eventually went concealed but until I moved outta state I still open carried. I have never heard of anyone ever being disrespected with suspicion by cops in Az. In fact its usually an icebreaker to shoot the shit and talk guns with some decent folk.

I think these vidz are sometimes shot by obnoxious people, but putting my judgement aside I think they are helpful for both cops and us civvies. Most cops are prolly good people, but that amount of power must fuck with anyones head occasionally. So it's good they have a check\balance with all these cameras everywhere. For me I appreciate these vidz cuz they blew my mind when I first saw some of these civvies straight up saying NO to the fuzz and respectfully not taking bullshit intimidation tactics. The most I have ever personally done is refuse entry into my home and refuse a car search, but those are more well known rights.

Thanks for the vid. In this case I see no bad from either side really, apart from the kinda weak "detain" language used but not enforced.