Can we get JJ vs AJ?

I think it would be a great test for the former champ vs the number 1 guy.

I would also like to see Bader get the shot vs Cormier.

Gustaffson vs texiera Phone Post 3.0

Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs. Arnold Jackson?

Sure, set it up.

Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs AJ lee
who would of thought aj lee would fight before her husband cm punk Phone Post 3.0

I'm talking about Yay Yay , yon yones Phone Post 3.0

MilitaryAgedMonkey - I think it would be a great test for the former champ vs the number 1 guy.

I would also like to see Bader get the shot vs Cormier.

Gustaffson vs texiera Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I agree. I like all those match ups.

I hadn't thought of Texiera vs Gustaffson, but I like it.

Anyone who wants to see Jones fight anyone other than DC in the first fight back needs to check their brain. What a dumb idea Phone Post 3.0

Brigham - Anyone who wants to see Jones fight anyone other than DC in the first fight back needs to check their brain. What a dumb idea Phone Post 3.0
He fucked up and they stripped his belt. He needs to work his way back up again in my opinion Phone Post 3.0

MilitaryAgedMonkey -
Brigham - Anyone who wants to see Jones fight anyone other than DC in the first fight back needs to check their brain. What a dumb idea Phone Post 3.0
He fucked up and they stripped his belt. He needs to work his way back up again in my opinion Phone Post 3.0
You're in the minority then. He fucked up and was stripped of the title for actions outside the ring. If he is cleared to fight, he IS the number 1 contender.

Hello people are saying DC isn't even a real champion. And your solution is having DC defend a title most people feel isn't his while the real champion is fighting for a shot at his belt?

That just doesn't make sense Phone Post 3.0

Brigham -
MilitaryAgedMonkey -
You're in the minority then. He fucked up and was stripped of the title for actions outside the ring. If he is cleared to fight, he IS the number 1 contender.

Hello people are saying DC isn't even a real champion. And your solution is having DC defend a title most people feel isn't his while the real champion is fighting for a shot at his belt?

Like the ufc does things that makes sense. They put up matches that the fans want. We want jj vs aj Phone Post 3.0

MilitaryAgedMonkey -
Brigham -
MilitaryAgedMonkey -

Like the ufc does things that makes sense. They put up matches that the fans want. We want jj vs aj Phone Post 3.0
I'd much rather see Jones vs DC II than Jones vs AJ or DC vs Bader as would most people Phone Post 3.0

Just do Jones vs DC and Rumble vs Bader. Jones gets his belt back, AJ puts away Bader and then we get Jones vs Rumble for the title like we were supposed to. 

Jones did some scummy shit.

He deserves to pay for it. Get in line like everybody else.

Or do you want to have this argument with that pregnant chick that was likely scared to death for her child -- that Jon paid a ton of money to appease the prosecutors?

The fact that you're suggesting that what he did doesn't matter says a lot about you as a person. Phone Post 3.0

Brigham - 
MilitaryAgedMonkey -

You are confusing the spectacle of MMA, prize fighting, with a sport that actually has integrity and prestige.

It doesn't matter who believes DC isn't the real champion. It makes no difference. Remember, this is the organization that slaps together interim title fights just so they can promote the unification bout as champion vs champion.

UFC titles have steady lost prestige when the champion is protected, when the belt is not defended, or when multiple belts are created in the name of title unifiers.

Again, this is the UFC, jones doesn't need to earn his way back, they'd give a chimp a title shot, if they felt he could see PPVs. And the belt's prestige does not need to be restored. There needs be no logic or reason, other than selling fights to the public. As soon as you can comprehend that, you'll feel much better about the state of the spectacle.

I'd like to see Anthony Johnson vs Jon Jones and I'd also like to see Cormier vs Bader. No sense in missing out on those fights, as has happened with many others due to the head scratching, match making of the UFC, when they're all lined up right now, ready to go. We already saw Cromier/Jones but we haven't seen the other match ups. What's your hurry anyways? You need Jones to get a title shot that badly?

MilitaryAgedMonkey -
I am a jones hater. the guys deserves the title fight with his eventual return. Never lost the belt. Phone Post 3.0