Can we have some new fighter coaches next TUF

I'm a bit bored of the same recycled ones coming back now. Give it a few seasons at least before bringing Randy or Rich back in.

I'd like to see the following coach:

GSP

Royce Gracie

Frank Shamrock

Cro cop

Dave O Donnell (just for entertainment purposes)

Josh Barnett (read in Ian Freeman's book that he was one of the toughest coaches he ever had but one of the best).

Pat Miletich

Genki Sudo.

Who would you guys like to see coach a series of TUF, because it's not going away anytime soon so we might aswell make suggestions, cant hurt.

DJStudd - Sakuraba and Vitor Belfort.

SHW season.

Bob Sapp and Hong Man Choi.

BJ and Kenny:

-the rematch will be inevitable after they win in August and they need to generate some hype.

-they will both be great instructors.

-they have generated some real animosity between the camps.

-there are a lot of talented LWs out there.

do you really thinkg they'd bring in two coaches that don't speak english? even having one is kinda lame.

MushroomHead - I've got a bad feeling that before TUF is said and done, there is going to be a season where the spin is that there are no coaches- the team members will have to form into a team all on their own; assigning coaching positions, training methods, figuring out who will fight who, etc etc.

They could call it 'Lord of the Fighters'

GSP and Nick Diaz (if he was in the UFC).

fhh03 - Shogun and A. Silva

I like this

I chose foreign fighters who can speak English...apart from Genki but I think he just pretends he doesnt like Anderson Silva.

liquidrob - 
MushroomHead - I've got a bad feeling that before TUF is said and done, there is going to be a season where the spin is that there are no coaches- the team members will have to form into a team all on their own; assigning coaching positions, training methods, figuring out who will fight who, etc etc.

They could call it 'Lord of the Fighters'

this actually peaked my interest faster then any other season has