Can we just agree on one thing?

So since the Conor vs Nate fight on Saturday there has been nothing short of an avalanche of 'discussion' about the result. So much hate for Conor, so many people sticking up for Conor, so many people being called fags, so many people being fags, people saying he tapped quick, people saying Conor was owning Nate until he gassed....just generally every possible opinion u could have. A lot of arguments and penis talk. but could we agree on one thing (apart from me being a fag)......this is the greatest sport ever!
No matter which side you were on, that was a super exciting fight. It's uncommon in other sports that you can see a momentum change like you did in the co-main event also. If someone is far ahead in points in football, basketball, boxing, tennis etc it is very unlikely (with the exception of very occasional close contested games) that you will ever be shocked at the tail end of a game. We've Seen so many super hyped sports finals completely fail to excite because one team runs ahead on points and no way for opposition to climb back up. Even in boxing it's rare to see a late KO from someone who is losing rounds.
But mma continues to deliver those jump out of your seat moments where one person just goes against the odds and wins late in the game, just like Meisha did.
So no matter the arguments on here I fucking love this sport and I fucking love you guys, even if u hate my favourite fighters, or the fact that I may or may not have a foreskin, or whether I believe the earth is or is not flat...this place and this sport is awesome. Phone Post 3.0

MMA is no badminton. Go fuck yourself, fag. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed , Diaz nuthugger checking in.

I was screaming and going absolutely crazy in a state of euphoria during that finishing sequence.. Was an awesome moment.

MMA has given me a lot of those moments, that's why we love it. Phone Post 3.0

ShanTheMan - MMA is no badminton. Go fuck yourself, fag. Phone Post 3.0
lmao Phone Post 3.0

perfectsoldier - Agreed , Diaz nuthugger checking in.

I was screaming and going absolutely crazy in a state of euphoria during that finishing sequence.. Was an awesome moment.

Yes man it was a great fight...I'm a fan of both McGregor and Nate so it was one of those conflicting fights for me. Like McGregor Aldo..Aldo has been my favourite fighter since BJ retired so was so hard (that's wot she said) to watch him get smoked, but also a great moment for Conor.
I think the way UFC in particular build the fighters and market their personalities plus the way the fighters have individual fight styles adds to their personality and it all makes u have a list of favourite fighters that u support...but it inevitably leads to these super exciting match ups where u don't know who u want to win. Another reason it's hard to pick another sport over mma. Phone Post 3.0

When I'm asked why I love MMA so much, Saturday was a perfect example of why.

As much as MMA fans think they know what's going to happen, fights play out differently time and time again. Phone Post 3.0

VU times 3, CheifMac. Good post. 

Racer X -

VU times 3, CheifMac. Good post. 

Thank u my friend. This will help toward the inevitable vote downs I get for not creating a thread that has tittays or balloon knots. VU Phone Post 3.0

Shy Guy - When I'm asked why I love MMA so much, Saturday was a perfect example of why.

As much as MMA fans think they know what's going to happen, fights play out differently time and time again. Phone Post 3.0
I was in press row when big brother Diaz knocked out Lawler. The owner of head blade magazine was next to me and all the "experts" including me were explained how it was going to be a long night for Nick because he was a BJJ guy and he didn't have the takedown skills to get Robbie to the ground.

That was the first time a Diaz shocked the MMA world. Last Saturday is the most recent. Phone Post 3.0

Shy Guy - When I'm asked why I love MMA so much, Saturday was a perfect example of why.

Exactly lol. I have lost count the amount of times I have said 'fighter A' will definitely win, and then 'fighter B' beats the shit out of him. And the funniest part is when 'fighter A' makes a comeback and somehow wins, I feel like a genius who picked him haha.

"KONGO IS DEFINITELY GOING TO KO PAT BARRY!"

barry nearly murders Kongo

"EM, WELL.."

Kongo turns it around and smokes Pat

"WOT DID I FUCKING SAY!? I AM AN MMA GENIUSSSSS!!!" Phone Post 3.0

Good post OP. I have also enjoyed the build up and settle down of this card. When fighters go from big talk to humble talk, win or lose, it really resonates as a sport. Phone Post 3.0

FFTF_stuffadamdoes - Good post OP. I have also enjoyed the build up and settle down of this card. When fighters go from big talk to humble talk, win or lose, it really resonates as a sport. Phone Post 3.0
Yea u are right the build up is so much a part of the sport now and it's ultimately a great aspect because after we are done talking about the fight, with a guy like Conor or Nate there is so much more ammo for discussion. Just look at all the memes and gifs created out of the build up and result of the fight. It's all added entertainment. Best sport ever. Phone Post 3.0

Samoa - 

I was in press row when big brother Diaz knocked out Lawler. The owner of head blade magazine was next to me and all the "experts" including me were explained how it was going to be a long night for Nick because he was a BJJ guy and he didn't have the takedown skills to get Robbie to the ground.

That was the first time a Diaz shocked the MMA world. Last Saturday is the most recent. Phone Post 3.0

I remember watching that on TV, and saying Diaz wouldn't make it past 3 minutes. I was so wrong. 

i can agree we were all entertained by the fight

ShanTheMan - MMA is no badminton. Go fuck yourself, fag. Phone Post 3.0

This place is un-fucking believable. It's almost ALWAYS the 1st post that nails it.
I love you guys (homo or not, it doesn't matter)

You needa use some paragraphs my fren. Phone Post 3.0

ChiefMac - 
ShanTheMan - MMA is no badminton. Go fuck yourself, fag. Phone Post 3.0
lmao Phone Post 3.0

VTFU for sportsmanship

VU OP.

You and your ugly ass anteater dick. Phone Post 3.0

ChiefMac -
perfectsoldier - Agreed , Diaz nuthugger checking in.

Yes man it was a great fight...I'm a fan of both McGregor and Nate so it was one of those conflicting fights for me. Like McGregor Aldo..Aldo has been my favourite fighter since BJ retired so was so hard (that's wot she said) to watch him get smoked, but also a great moment for Conor.
I think the way UFC in particular build the fighters and market their personalities plus the way the fighters have individual fight styles adds to their personality and it all makes u have a list of favourite fighters that u support...but it inevitably leads to these super exciting match ups where u don't know who u want to win. Another reason it's hard to pick another sport over mma. Phone Post 3.0
Conflicting fight for me too but definitely wanted to see Nate get up due to how long he's been in the game getting paid shit, and because he was a huge underdog. Also Conor's got more time remaining IMO in the fight game so more chance to get back to where he was. Phone Post 3.0

donkypunch55 - VU OP.

You and your ugly ass anteater dick. Phone Post 3.0
Lmao Phone Post 3.0