Can we please make this viral?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkbcE6YSkP4

Even if you don't like rap, just listen to the words.

Kway - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkbcE6YSkP4

Even if you don't like rap, just listen to the words.

Thanks man!

VTFUs. Great message and the guy is legit.

later

Great lyrics, but feels weird as it reminds me of Eminem.

It's already gone viral though, it's 2 years old now, but still worth a listen and a VU.

Short excerpt from its Wikipedia page:

The video went viral on the day of release. It garnered over two million views in 24 hours and over five million in ten days.[2][3][4] The song managed to chart at No. 17 on twoBillboard charts: the Social 50, based on weekly additions to online fans and followers, artist page views and song plays,[2] and the R&B/Hip-Hop Digital Songs chart, with 20 thousand downloads sold in the first day, according to Nielsen SoundScan.[3] To date, it has over 36 million on YouTube and remains Hopsin's most viewed video. Phone Post 3.0

oioisavvy - Great lyrics, but feels weird as it reminds me of Eminem.

It's already gone viral though, it's 2 years old now, but still worth a listen and a VU.

The video went viral on the day of release. It garnered over two million views in 24 hours and over five million in ten days.[2][3][4] The song managed to chart at No. 17 on twoBillboard charts: the Social 50, based on weekly additions to online fans and followers, artist page views and song plays,[2] and the R&B/Hip-Hop Digital Songs chart, with 20 thousand downloads sold in the first day, according to Nielsen SoundScan.[3] To date, it has over 36 million on YouTube and remains Hopsin's most viewed video. Phone Post 3.0

I'm late to the party, but screw it, lets make it viral again!

Lol @ he's the white eminem Phone Post 3.0

I enjoyed it.

Haha
I like your positivity. Phone Post 3.0

manzuri - Lol @ he's the white eminem Phone Post 3.0
He's not the white Eminem,
He's the black Eminem.
Weird to think I'd ever say that. Phone Post 3.0

In! This guy is sick Phone Post 3.0

oioisavvy -
He's the black Eminem.
Didn't read your post or I would have clarified, that was one of the comments on the YouTube video Phone Post 3.0

Ill Mind Of Hopsin 4 is just as good if not better imo. Check out the songs: Nocturnal Rainbows, Nollie Tre, What's My Purpose and Hop Is Back. Phone Post 3.0

A few hopsin threads, I made one then searched and it seems every few months one is made, then everyone agrees hell never be huge because eminem already did it Phone Post 3.0

manzuri -
oioisavvy -
He's the black Eminem.
Didn't read your post or I would have clarified, that was one of the comments on the YouTube video Phone Post 3.0
Ahhh I see. Phone Post 3.0

Ill mind of hopsin 7 released at 12 am Pacific standard time. Phone Post 3.0

oioisavvy - Great lyrics, but feels weird as it reminds me of Eminem.

Yea it's unfortunate that it obviously didn't really have an impact, it's also unfortunate no one really knows who he is Phone Post 3.0

Hopsin has some sick music, been a fan of his for a few years now. Thanks for the share OP Phone Post 3.0

WOW!  That dude facking killed it!!!!!!