Can we put the Tristar roid crap to bed now?

He took the testing and passed it and beat the shit out of BJ.

Any trolls left that want to rag bleed more about tristar?

People wanted to use Vada as proof 

Well?

Yeah and rory's bacne, sans the scars, magically disappears with vada... Dude benefited from years of of ped use. I have trained with, been friends with many who have juiced and the signs are there Phone Post

Slevin Kalevra - 

Yeah and rory's bacne, sans the scars, magically disappears with vada... Dude benefited from years of of ped use. I have trained with, been friends with many who have juiced and the signs are there Phone Post

You don't count, your butthurt is so bad you had to call him a hipster cunt

voted down for pointing out the only proof available lol

This sport just lol the butthurt

For the record he is a hipster, and his disrespect is cunty....you fucking sheeple. Phone Post

Slevin Kalevra - 

For the record he is a hipster, and his disrespect is cunty....you fucking sheeple. Phone Post

Using "SHeeple" evidence of YOU being a hipster

Ok what else, late term puberty? Seriously, what else! Phone Post

ChaosOverkill - 
Slevin Kalevra - 

Using "SHeeple" evidence of YOU being a hipster

Slevin Kalevra - 

Ok what else, late term puberty? Seriously, what else! Phone Post

Change brands of washing powder?

BoilerBrawnByBeatdown - and what a coincidence that he shrunk, when most guys his age get bigger with age.

Show the pics

The only thing left is BJ Penn vs. Mike Ricci at 155lbs... with VADA!

Nope - If you have the best fighters you must be using steroids... It can't be great trainers, nutrition, and hard work...

Steroids also make you out box boxers, out wrestle wrestlers, out kickbox kickboxers, and beat up all of the other guys in your weight division....

Of course it is steroids... they couldn't win without them...

Did BJ complete the VADE testing I saw an interview where Rory said BJ did not. Phone Post

BoilerBrawnByBeatdown - 

UFC on FOX 5: Weigh ins

Looks more drawn out but one is from a much closer distance hard to accurately compare.

Also in those two pictures Rory has acne on his chest there and none in the before pic. But VADA cleared up his acne right?

He does look smaller in the more recent pic BUT also check out the acne on his chest... Kinda kills the argument Phone Post

Jaybrone - 
BoilerBrawnByBeatdown - 

UFC on FOX 5: Weigh ins

Looks more drawn out but one is from a much closer distance hard to accurately compare.

No even close to a real accurate comparison

Jaybrone -

Also in those two pictures Rory has acne on his chest there and none in the before pic. But VADA cleared up his acne right?

The before pic is the 2nd one.. No hipster hair Phone Post

Lol I've been voted down 10 votes since making this thread

Apparently the UG really hates Tristar.

Oh well WAR TRISTAR!!