Can we put the Tristar roid crap to bed now?

One of my coaches went to NY to train at Marcelo's and he met an mma journalist who said its pretty well known that Rory has done PEDs.
Obviously this is just word of mouth with no actual proof, but I don't trust Rory at all any more.
PEDs or not, dude is skilled as fuck. I just wish there wasn't a black mark next to his name in my mind. Phone Post

The hate will come in in droves, Jones like hate and of course the ridiculous unproven accusations. LOL.

Amusing to watch.

Entreri - The hate will come in in droves, Jones like hate and of course the ridiculous unproven accusations. LOL.

Amusing to watch.

indeed

Look, I don't like the kid, I can't stand how he acted against BJ. But until he is found guilty of using peds how can people be so sure he is on them or has done them?

BoilerBrawnByBeatdown - 

UFC on FOX 5: Weigh ins

Second photo was horizontally stretched. Match up the Bud Light logos and it's obvious.

Drewout - Nope - If you have the best fighters you must be using steroids... It can't be great trainers, nutrition, and hard work...

Steroids also make you out box boxers, out wrestle wrestlers, out kickbox kickboxers, and beat up all of the other guys in your weight division....

Of course it is steroids... they couldn't win without them...

Exactly. Skill-roids is most likely what they are taking. We need testing. It can't just be the effect of proper training. This is ludicrous.

Pretty much identical size except he's facing more forward in the first one and his arms are slightly higher.

Turkey bag boy - 

He pulled out of the fight before he got tested by VADA.

The accidental elbow which made him pull out of the fight seems suspect...almost too much of a coincidence. Phone Post

The testing still went on afterwards

Mike Russell -

Pretty much identical size except he's facing more forward in the first one and his arms are slightly higher.

Thank you. The 145 pic is also stretched. Phone Post