Can we stop with the "stand and trade" nonsense..?

I love the fact that some of you agree that CRE does not know anything about the fight game.

I have been saying this for a while now.

CRE, "GO BACK TO WATCHING DANCING WITH THE STARS"

(never choose against my guys again! LOL!!!)

Todd Lally - I love the fact that some of you agree that CRE does not know anything about the fight game.

I have been saying this for a while now.

CRE, "GO BACK TO WATCHING DANCING WITH THE STARS"

(never choose against my guys again! LOL!!!)

So this guy is trying to troll CRE. Great.

Its not impossible that Mousasi might have considered that, seeing as the interview was public, he might not have wanted to give away his gameplan...perhaps even imply the opposite of what he intended to do. If thats the case its a classic example of "beyond the ring" generalship.

If there is a wide, gaping, grand canyonesque, hole in someone's game, exploit it. I use this strategy at chutes and ladders all the time and the 4 year olds I play against get their asses beat regularly. I use D-bo mind tricks and tell them I'm gonna play fair, but I don't. This shit works.

max power - kinda like royler said sak had no honor, he wouldnt fight him on the ground

exactly the fight i was thinkin of

cleetdog101 -
max power - kinda like royler said sak had no honor, he wouldnt fight him on the ground

Except when Saku did engage Royler on the ground, he locked up a Kimura within 20 seconds.....

Kakkarotto_san -
cleetdog101 -

Except when Saku did engage Royler on the ground, he locked up a Kimura within 20 seconds.....

thats the best part!

The OP makes a good/valid point.

lol... So where are all the latent homo's who would swing on Melvin's nuts?

Hahaha, this forum is good times.

"The reason he said that is because Mousasi said in countless interviews leading up to this fight that he wanted to stand with him

Its Manhoefs own fault for believing him lol but you need to take his words in a proper context"

No man, NO.  I was just going to add my two cents saying that the thread starter hit it right on the head but for whatever stupid/drunk reason I had to acknowledge your post.  Mabye it's cause I respect your opinion, but Manhoef definitely disappointed me with that complete and total copout. 

"That was more of a personal rivalry dig with Arona. He never said that about any other fighter trying to take him down."

Actually he said it long before his fight with Arona. He called Tito a coward and that he was not a man because he did not stand with him in an old FC fighter interview.

Fighters say stupid things. Especially with the emotion of a loss

It doesnt make them bitches ;)

Floppy im not defending his statement at all. If he was dumb enough to think Mousasi would let personal pride stand in the way of doing his job then he deserves it

Once again I agree with you totally. Completely ridiculous...

As No Love would say, "Go practice jiu jitsu Melvin...."

Well how do you feel about Rashad Evans, Kakkaratto_san?

Do you love him or hate him?

whats with all the manhoef hate?

he even admitted that mousasi won fair and square.

AnthonyBrancato - Well how do you feel about Rashad Evans, Kakkaratto_san?

Do you love him or hate him?

Rashad Evans is my dog. We did it!

If I had a nickel for every grappler who said he was going to KO his striker opponent I'd have several nickels!