Can we talk baseball for just a moment?

I know a majority of you dude dislike baseball... will come in as such but if your a baseball fan and haven't been paying attention to the month of May and into June that Dominic Brown is having.

Jesus Christmas dudes!

14 homeruns since May first. Phone Post

Jesus. I don't pay attention to the NL so I had no idea. That's fucking impressive.

Player of the month of May

Player of the week in back to back weeks.

Yikes Phone Post

Who is he anyways

I know he's on the Phillies but what's his story

9 homeruns in the last 10 games Phone Post

No, no we can't. Phone Post 3.0

dizz - Who is he anyways

I know he's on the Phillies but what's his story

Phillies played with his head admittedly by the GM. Didn't give him the chance to play through some down at bats. He had some untimely injuries. He has gotten the chance to pay every day now that the Phillies suck. And he is putting a good look in. Dudes on fire. Phone Post

Never played more that 212 at bats in a season most of which were not every day and often scattered into ph. 56 games was a high.

Just fun to watch him bat. Hit his 17th hr tonight. Phone Post

I absolutely love baseball!!! Brown was a big time prospect so it's not a surprise he is making an impact in Philly

Good for him. Baseball needs new stand out players Phone Post

Tommy Gunnz - I absolutely love baseball!!! Brown was a big time prospect so it's not a surprise he is making an impact in Philly

Agreed! Phone Post

Like his swing...very Strawberry-esque...he looks prone to streakiness with such a big swing but it'll play well in that joke of a park Phone Post

imkeithhernandez - Like his swing...very Strawberry-esque...he looks prone to streakiness with such a big swing but it'll play well in that joke of a park Phone Post

They have been talking about how chase Utley and I think mentioned Jimmy Rollins teaching him a shorter stroke. He has turned on some pitches with s shorter stroke as of late. So is been working. He had always had a long swing but I think he is shortening up his hips.

Can't say he will continue this pace but he is hopefully developing into what all us philly fans wanted him to be.

He gets no National coverage. But he needs to be on the all star team if he can come close to this production till July. Phone Post

Ah nl is ah.

Chris Davis is the most impressive these days.

Maybe I'm bias from being a lifelong o's fan. Phone Post 3.0

Big time prospect back in the day.

Probably needs to fill out a bit more to fully reach his power potential.

At 6'5 he can probably add another 20 lbs without altering his swing.

I can see consistant 35 HR 100rbi guy with a .275 average.

Also has good speed but probably wont get a chance to show it much if he continues hitting them out.

Evan Gattis is still more impressive to me...but Im a Braves homer...

Evan Gattis is still more impressive to me...but Im a Braves homer...

LiftorDie - Evan Gattis is still more impressive to me...but Im a Braves homer...

I'll not be a homer and say he is having a good year for a rookie so far. But he isn't on the same level as what dom Brown has done since May 1st. Phone Post

freddie/mercurys/straight/subconscious - 
LiftorDie - Evan Gattis is still more impressive to me...but Im a Braves homer...

I'll not be a homer and say he is having a good year for a rookie so far. But he isn't on the same level as what dom Brown has done since May 1st. Phone Post

Id argue that he has, especially considering his lack of experience. Rookie of the month in back to back months. He's got a grand Slam and Im too lazy to look it up but 10 jacks maybe in the month of may. His BA with RISP is insane. Hes almost as clutch as Freeman thus far, all while being a back up catcher/utility player....

Month of May

.317 ba, 6 hr, 16 rbi, 17 k

.303 ba, 12 hr, 25 rbi, 21 k

Who are you choosing? Phone Post