Can we watch strike force in the uk??

Is it broadcast??? Phone Post

Ttt for answers, Bravo used to show them until the GP went ppv.

Can't imagine they've bothered negotiating for 1 event. Phone Post

This is why strike force is going bust, as a fan who wants to watch it I can't even find out how on the biggest mma website!! Phone Post

I'll be torrenting in the morning, no way to watch, other than a stream.

In 4 answers Phone Post

I can't see it anywhere in the listings. The GP was on Primetime, most of their events have been but nothing for tomorrow night.

I'll find a stream. Phone Post

Pay4tv used to do it. Either that or premier sports Phone Post

Thanks such a dissapointment! Phone Post

also just checked. TTT for really wanting to see the most lopsided card in history. Phone Post

in for knowledge

Mr Mister -

It used to be on Primetime, I was always happy to pay for them because they were mostly great events. I have a link for tonight if it's not on tv for us.

PM me if needed

Any chance of sending me a PM mate. Phone Post

also here please. cant pm you on my phone. Phone Post

Why don't you watch over Skype... Have a buddy who gets the channel Point his laptop at TV and watch it that way? Obviously not the best ...but for a worse case scenario it should get you threw. Phone Post

skype? so im supposed to make an american friend in order to watch awful qualitu fights... Phone Post

Pm please? Phone Post

It will be on youtube the day after for a bit anyway. Thats how I watched the last marquardt fight, and rousey Phone Post

I'm just gonna stream it. Phone Post

hybridfc - skype? so im supposed to make an american friend in order to watch awful qualitu fights... Phone Post

hahahaha I will vtfu this comment

Same situation here, shit that we can't watch on tv tonight Phone Post

hybridfc - skype? so im supposed to make an american friend in order to watch awful qualitu fights... Phone Post

Lol... Sorry for trying, friend Phone Post

Mr Mister -

PMs sent

Thx, I'll get it when I jump on the PC. Phone Post