Can you believe this is a real clothing store?

Logo_webshop

This is the name and logo of a woman's clothing chain on the Cape.  Every time I see the logo I am startled and a little offended.

IN THE STINK IS MORE LIKE IT.......THAT IS CLEARLY A BUTTHOLE.

^Bingo

Freshly bleached butthole.

You bleach a butthole enough itll turn pink.

right next to a vineyard vines no doubt. $95 for a tie that screams "HEY, IM A SELF RIGHTEOUS DOUCHEBAG!"

that's also the flag for Greendale community college

BIGWHITESEXY - IN THE STINK IS MORE LIKE IT.......THAT IS CLEARLY A BUTTHOLE.

Holy shit you made my day! I told my wife I was making this thread after I SAID EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID when walking past the store this weekend.  I feel vindicated.

microbiologynerd - 

right next to a vineyard vines no doubt. $95 for a tie that screams "HEY, IM A SELF RIGHTEOUS DOUCHEBAG!"

Across from the Black Dog where I believe they sell a t shirt with a black silhouette of a douchebag.

1 minute ago · 0 views · 0.00 KB bandwidth

What's it like living on Cape Cod? Are you a younger person?

I grew up vacationing there and it always seemed like a very cultureless place and a very strange place to do anything other than vacation. I couldn't really imagine growing up there or living there full time.

The Cape has become much more built up in the last twenty years or so.  I live in Falmouth which has a 30,000 plus year-round population.  In terms of community, I have found that there is a very real sense of solidarity on the Cape.  I think most places with a seasonal economy with lots of tourism automatically experience a certan amount of Us and Them. Also, the upper Cape is a surprisingly diverse place, both racially and economically.  I have found no lack of culture here.