Can you do more chin-ups than Allison Brie?

Looks like Allison's GLOW workouts are paying off!

View this post on Instagram

Gearing up for that final season... ???????????? #glownetflix #zoyathedestroya @risemovement

A post shared by Alison Brie (@alisonbrie) on

1 Like

How many? Didn’t watch. When I was in my late 20’s I could do 30 from a dead hang. Now I’d be lucky to do 5.

Coming from the Airborne I always prided myself on being able to do a metric fuck ton of chin ups. I’ve been out of the Army for like 15 years but am still in shape...I lift weight and go to OTF. Recently tried to do some and I barely got to ten before dying.

One, one, one, one, one, one...

4 Likes

Probably. My shoulder would not be happy though

https://i.imgur.com/CZqsM4Y.mp4

1 Like

headroll -

How many? Didn’t watch. When I was in my late 20’s I could do 30 from a dead hang. Now I’d be lucky to do 5.

Zero

she's awesome and funny and nerdy. but she needs to ditch the trainer. he is the ass eliminator.  he doesn't seem to know how to develop or shape the glutes.  see brie larson for an example.  we should call him dr. pancake. 

I can’t get the clip to work but she’s legit pretty athletic.  For a female to be able to do in the neighborhood of ten dead hang pullups is impressive.  

1 Like

impressive. Not easy, especially for a woman

No, I can't. I weigh 240, and I'm 55 years old. I can maybe to 3.

Yes, with no gym open basically all i do now is pull ups, chin ups, sit ups and push ups.

And do I hear Dead Leaves on the Dirty Ground? Great tune.

Didn't watch.

Wood bang until one of us is injured

2 Likes

I only find her attractive as Zoya the Destroya but then its diamonds. 

1 Like

BIggest plot hole in Mad Men is that fucking loser pete wants to bang office piggy and not this sweet rich thoughtful piece of ass he had at home.

Brockback Mountain - 

BIggest plot hole in Mad Men is that fucking loser pete wants to bang office piggy and not this sweet rich thoughtful piece of ass he had at home.

Pete's a dork. Office Piggy is probably the kind of girl he grew up with, so he identifies with that type more.

Yeah I can do 10 (without kipping) but it is hard.

2 years ago when I was in decent shape I'd do 3 sets of 15 as part of my nomal workout but the last two years have been shitty and I've gotten so out of shape I'd be lucky to manage 2 or 3.  

Not sure on chin ups. Those are easier than pullups, which I can't even do 10 of anymore, and I used to be able to crank off 30+. I could to 10 with a harness and 50 lbs hanging off, I could do one arms on either side and even managed a one arm on my strong side with two fingers.

Memories from the couch.

Like that? Absolutely. I did 6 super clean, no swing, dead hang pull ups about two hours ago.