Can you feel da riddum, brotha???

Running strong in Miami with GSP, the greatest fighter ever,we could be the next@WWE tag team champions brother. HH pic.twitter.com/l6qIFM7sv4

— Hulk Hogan (@HulkHogan) December 23, 2017

Hogan is 64 now, BTW.

“And now coming to the ring, your tag team champions for the past 7 years, hulk hogan an gsp!” - “you know Bob it’s amazing,hulk hogan is well into his 70s but he’s able to continue beating opponents to defend his belt,and as he is being pushed to the ring in his wheel chair by his partner gsp, u gotta wonder how he has continued to still have love for the fans when he’s barley able to walk and wrestle, I mean gotta give credit to Vince mcmahon,only he could write a story line that has a guy in a wheelchair over 70 years old barley able to wrestle be his tag team champion!”…lol…I stopped watching wrestling about the time my balls dropped and I realized that in order for me to get some pussy,I couldn’t be a huge wrestling fan anymore hahaha.

I know I will catch some heat from WWF fans, but I could nev r understand the love for hulk hogan and ultimate warrior, both of those guys were the most horrible wrestlers ever,they had no skill at all which is why the matches they were in always had the same formula, throw some big punches,do a couple basic moves,start getting beat up,get fired up,do the big 3 moves they know how to do with lots of theatrics, and then do the finishing move,which both of theirs by the way we’re the stupidest finishing moves ever lol,hulk hogan does a big boot to the face and then a runningread-fast walking standing fuckinh leg drop…and then warrior did a body slam, and then basically hopped about 6 inches in the air and fell on top of the guy…just insanely stupid. OK I’m done with my rant,sorry!!!

Andersons from the matrix - "And now coming to the ring, your tag team champions for the past 7 years, hulk hogan an gsp!" - "you know Bob it's amazing,hulk hogan is well into his 70s but he's able to continue beating opponents to defend his belt,and as he is being pushed to the ring in his wheel chair by his partner gsp, u gotta wonder how he has continued to still have love for the fans when he's barley able to walk and wrestle, I mean gotta give credit to Vince mcmahon,only he could write a story line that has a guy in a wheelchair over 70 years old barley able to wrestle be his tag team champion!"....lol...I stopped watching wrestling about the time my balls dropped and I realized that in order for me to get some pussy,I couldn't be a huge wrestling fan anymore hahaha.

I know I will catch some heat from WWF fans, but I could nev r understand the love for hulk hogan and ultimate warrior, both of those guys were the most horrible wrestlers ever,they had no skill at all which is why the matches they were in always had the same formula, throw some big punches,do a couple basic moves,start getting beat up,get fired up,do the big 3 moves they know how to do with lots of theatrics, and then do the finishing move,which both of theirs by the way we’re the stupidest finishing moves ever lol,hulk hogan does a big boot to the face and then a runningread-fast walking standing fuckinh leg drop…and then warrior did a body slam, and then basically hopped about 6 inches in the air and fell on top of the guy…just insanely stupid. OK I’m done with my rant,sorry!!!

We’re both gonna catch heat if the focus of this thread becomes the Hulkster rather than GSP.

"Wrong forum, asshole!" will ring out like greetings of "Merry Christmas."

Hogan and Warrior were not beloved for their technical abilities in the ring. They got a push from Vinnie Mac due to their size and physiques and because they were charismatic. Okay, Warrior was wacky on the microphone, but his entrance was wildly popular and when he stood there in the squared circle shaking the ropes, the fans ate it up.