Can you fight 2 average guys?

Have you or do you think tou could fight 2 guys at the same time and win? Im talking 170 poind 5 9 guys with average skills.

Personally I have no 1 punch ko power. I might be able to stop a guy with a few straight puncheacto the nose, but if he is determined just punching and backing up.

Ive stopped people with liver kicks and leg kicks though pulling this off on the street would be hard against 2 guys.

Ive actually tried this in class but it was pretty mellow, we weren't going hard. I would clinch 1 guy and use him as a shield.

It it would go like this but with two people 

I usually just fantasize about 2 chicks at the same time. 

what do you mean by "Average skills"...like they trane UFC but are average?

prob not...maybe a slight chance

Troll thread.

Yes. I think I can handle two average guys and have on three different occasions.  However I am a black belt in BJJ.  

That said, fighting multiple opponents is harder than one might think.  

Tim Duncan - Have you or do you think tou could fight 2 guys at the same time and win? Im talking 170 poind 5 9 guys with average skills.

Personally I have no 1 punch ko power. I might be able to stop a guy with a few straight puncheacto the nose, but if he is determined just punching and backing up.

Ive stopped people with liver kicks and leg kicks though pulling this off on the street would be hard against 2 guys.

Ive actually tried this in class but it was pretty mellow, we weren't going hard. I would clinch 1 guy and use him as a shield.

Your strategy is correct IMO. Plum with one guy and knee the shit out of him while constantly turning and keeping him between you and the 2nd opponent. Work in elbows and uppercuts as opportunity presents and try to get it down to a 1 on 1. 

I'm 67 so no.

Have had to do this routinely through the course of bouncing gigs. Have been in clubs where 20 on 5 brawls broke out with prolonged skirmishes spilling out onto the parking lot 

Have seen a club owner in Miami shoot at a car of patrons as they tried to run him over with their suv after a fight.

170 no skills? Easy prey. No skill means no will to eat or throw a punch. Not knowing what a grown mans grip feels like on your wrist. Not able to throw a straight punch.

Ya. Easy prey.

I train aikijutsu so maybe. We train that way so that probably helps

I've done it in Witcher a few times, so probably yes...

Actually IRL, an average 160 lber could take 2 of me.

Too old. Not me. Maybe if I could catch a nap half way through.....

jpm995 -

I'm 67 so no.

Really? Did your grandkids teach you how to use a computer and OG?

I bet OP's wife has taken on 2 guys multiple times

View post on imgur.com

I have had to more than once.

Skill level is relative -- and it's not like you get resumes before you have to defend yourself.

Speaking from my experience:

It comes down to physicality and mental toughness more than skill.

If you are just a much more dangerous, durable, and damaging human being than your opponents -- you might take some damage but ultimately you will either hurt one or more of them badly -- or they will lose their stomach for the violence.

But if you are fighting 2 guys who are just as tough and dedicated to your demise as you are theirs -- your probably in trouble.

It's common knowledge that you should avoid the ground. But there is more to it. You want to avoid ANY prolonged exchanges. You basically have to be able to inflict maximum damage in short bursts while protecting your back. If you don't have the explosiveness to do this, your probably not a guy who do well against more than one attacker.

Think of it like hunters trying to corner an animal. Nobody wants to be the direct focus of the animal's attack because they will get torn up. You have to be the animal.

I don't like posting fight stories because anybody can type anything on the Internet. Not that I give a fuck if people believe me .. I just usually don't go there -- unless of course I have been drinking :)

Well I was drinking last night and posted a story on another thread. Basically I was kicking a guys ass in the Parkin lot of a bar when his friends grabbed me from behind. Two guys holding you on the ground while a third is kicking you is a pretty bad spot to be in. But once I got to my feet the 3 of them couldn't handle me. One on one I was to much for any one of them. But even a short amount of time being tangled up on the ground led to me taking significant damage. At that point skill was out the window and I had to get animal mean. They couldn't handle it, and 2 of them just plain didn't want any more. The third got hurt bad.

But if it had been 3 guys who were as mean as I was -- I would have been fucked.

Average guys? Yes of course.

Athletic strong guys or guys who have trained? Nope.

Im untrained, 6"4 220 and decently athletic, so 2 weak/pudgy 5"10 170ers wouldn't be much of a problem 

Im not even claiming to be a competent fighter either.

Yes

I'm 6'7 so yes

shaqitup -

Average guys? Yes of course.

Athletic strong guys or guys who have trained? Nope.

Im untrained, 6"4 220 and decently athletic, so 2 weak/pudgy 5"10 170ers wouldn't be much of a problem 

Im not even claiming to be a competent fighter either.

Basically you are like a small shaq

5' 9" 170, so they're kinda fat?

I'd say I have a decent chance.