Can You Guys do me a HUGE HUGE favor???

1. Download the Topps Star Wars Trader App. It's totally free.

2. Sign up for an acct.

3. Open your virtual cards and if you get any good cards, trade them to me. DarthJinx.

Thank you.

I'll do something good for you. Like post tits all week or something. Phone Post 3.0

Pass Phone Post 3.0

Stronghold - Pass Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

I'll do it tomorrow for sure. I'm at a wedding right now so I can't do it at the moment. Phone Post 3.0

Noooope Phone Post 3.0

gesous -
. Phone Post 3.0
Strike Phone Post 3.0

I think I did it right. It would let me send trades for nothing so I selected cards that I was guessing wouldn't be valuable for groups of 9 cards. Hope you have fun with the game. Phone Post 3.0

OK.. But only if you accept my farmville request.. Phone Post 3.0

Tits first, then we'll talk... Phone Post 3.0

Lol Phone Post 3.0

QuinTheEskimo - I think I did it right. It would let me send trades for nothing so I selected cards that I was guessing wouldn't be valuable for groups of 9 cards. Hope you have fun with the game. Phone Post 3.0
Lol. You tried giving me your crap cards for my good cards. You did in reverse what I wanted. Which is cool because you're new. But too funny. Lol. Phone Post 3.0

Thank u though Quin you tried votes up anyway Phone Post 3.0

Mean butt face Phone Post 3.0

I can do it once in get home or I wake up. One of the two Phone Post 3.0

Ill try Phone Post 3.0

RefriedJinx -
QuinTheEskimo - I think I did it right. It would let me send trades for nothing so I selected cards that I was guessing wouldn't be valuable for groups of 9 cards. Hope you have fun with the game. Phone Post 3.0
Lol. You tried giving me your crap cards for my good cards. You did in reverse what I wanted. Which is cool because you're new. But too funny. Lol. Phone Post 3.0
Lol, well set up a request for good trades for you later and I'll accept them before uninstalling. Phone Post 3.0

There you go. I think I did it right Phone Post 3.0

First the titties......then the trade.

I will settle for 1 tittay before and 1 after. Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

RefriedJinx - 

Which ones are the good cards?