Can you name the biggest upset win in UFC history?

Which fight, on paper and betting odds produced the biggest upset in UFC history..?!!

Answers on a postcard...... Phone Post 3.0

Serra vs GSP

Matt was a fat 155'er Phone Post 3.0

Serra over GSP was one I thought of. 

But I think in regards to betting odds, I think Holm was a 13-1 dog against Rousey.

Dillashaw over Barao?

Has to be Holly Holm!! Also maybe Keith Jardine beating Chuck.. Phone Post 3.0

Stu Cazzo - Serra vs GSP

It has to be. I was pretty shocked to see Fedor lose for the first time as well. 

None of the above, although Holm and TJ are in the Top 10, TJ's number 6 ahead of Holly by a few.

Close but no cigar.... Phone Post 3.0

Chris -

Serra over GSP was one I thought of. 

But I think in regards to betting odds, I think Holm was a 13-1 dog against Rousey.

Serra was 700 or 800 on one betting line. Phone Post 3.0

Holm for sure Phone Post 3.0

BonesDominatedMe - Has to be Holly Holm!! Also maybe Keith Jardine beating Chuck.. Phone Post 3.0

The difference is Jardline was an up and comer. Serra at that time was a has been, fighting out of his weight class against a dominant champion of the time. With Holly, I understand it was an upset, but stylistically it was a winnable fight for her. She's extremely well coached. I wasn't surprised Ronda got KO'd if she couldn't get the fight to the ground.

It's not Holm, and don't call me Shirley .... Phone Post 3.0

Serra.
All the others had a punchers/grapplers chance Phone Post 3.0

forrestfan - Dillashaw over Barao?
Got to be this Phone Post 3.0

TwentyNineTwentyEight -
Stu Cazzo - Serra vs GSP

It has to be. I was pretty shocked to see Fedor lose for the first time as well. 

Huge upset, but odds weren't as wide back then. I remember Serra being like +700 or so. Odds have only been getting wider and wider. Serra vs GSP would be at least +1500 today. Phone Post 3.0

Do guys need a clue ? Phone Post 3.0

I think it's Holly over Ronda. Phone Post 3.0

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - I think it's Holly over Ronda. Phone Post 3.0
Oh, I see it's already been established this isn't the right answer. Phone Post 3.0

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - I think it's Holly over Ronda. Phone Post 3.0
Oh, I see it's already been established this isn't the right answer. Phone Post 3.0
I agree. Phone Post 3.0

By biggest upset, do you mean biggest underdog winning, or biggest favorite losing, because they're not the same thing. Phone Post 3.0

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
TwentyNineTwentyEight -
Stu Cazzo - Serra vs GSP

Huge upset, but odds weren't as wide back then. I remember Serra being like +700 or so. Odds have only been getting wider and wider. Serra vs GSP would be at least +1500 today. Phone Post 3.0
Odds are relative regardless, odds have become wider in areas that represent dominant champions, but again, it's all relative that is its nature by default.

And no-one has guessed it yet..... Phone Post 3.0