Can you really be a nature lover if...

You don't know how to live in nature?
I mean, what better way to understand nature than to live in it? Do nature people know how to live in nature? Or are they just hippies that don't know shit?
I don't get it OG, enlighten me please. Phone Post 3.0

I love the ocean, I don't know how to live in it. 

How the fuck do you love space? Both of the things you guys said are inhabitable. Phone Post 3.0

Underwater labs and the international space station.

I love my car. I dont know how to live in it. Phone Post

Without outside resources guys... We will eventually be able to live inside a guy's asshole for god's sake. I guess what I mean is, can you really understand nature if you have never had to survive in it (without outside resources)? Phone Post 3.0

I think they are trying to say yes, you can.

I love lamp.

But its too damn hot for me to live in. Phone Post

Res ipsa loquitar -

I love vaginas, but I'm only a part time inhabitant.

Phone Post 3.0

Well I must thank the OG again for it's wisdom, I will give all your blow jobs shorty just be patient. Phone Post 3.0

Jug full of P - How the fuck do you love space? Both of the things you guys said are inhabitable. Phone Post 3.0

Is earth not floating around in "space" anymore ? Phone Post

Typical OG responce so far.

No respect goes to the people paying the most for the upkeep/preservation of our nature areas..  

These for the most part are the hunter/fisherman, paying liscence fees for the right to use our natural lands..

^ if you arent interested in a typical og response, dont post a thread on the og. Phone Post

I don't love nature, I appreciate it.

Res ipsa loquitar - 
Dolfan - 

No respect goes to the people paying the most for the upkeep/preservation of our nature areas..  

These for the most part are the hunter/fisherman, paying liscence fees for the right to use our natural lands..

Hey, looook at me!!  I love nature the most. Bang.

I kid. Hespect.

Typical LIBTARD, ignore the facts and post about your butt-hutr feelings..

Res ipsa loquitar - 
Dolfan - 

I kid. Hespect.

I have no reading comprehension...but it makes me feel bad...

Sorry to butt hurt you teenagers...

FinestScotch - 
Dolfan - 
Res ipsa loquitar - 
Dolfan - 

I kid. Hespect.

I have no reading comprehension...but it makes me feel bad...

Sorry to butt hurt you teenagers...

Says the libtard who can't form an arguement... How old are you... You're so dense you think posting a cute picture is the end of an arguement about which environmental group supports the preservation of the wildlife more...

This is the depth of your critical thinking?.

And you actually posted that as the conclusion of your arguement...??

My god get  a refund on your education.

jdsga - Underwater labs and the international space station.
In yo face op ! Phone Post 3.0