Can you see my dick in these?

Mrs. Stray's got me stressed over my beloved Russell sweatpants. I wear these fuckers and Russell hoodies all the time.

She said the other day at the gym her and a couple of the gym chicks were clowning me cause they could see my dick through my pants. WTF? Can you see my hog through these things or wha?

Phone Post 3.0

No.

But a see a nice hunk of man... Phone Post 3.0

lol @ you having a dick Phone Post 3.0

How many push ups did you do before you snapped taht pic, straydog? lol  :)

Nice cock. Phone Post 3.0

The guy with the kimbo tattoo - lol @ you having a dick Phone Post 3.0
That's what I said. Phone Post 3.0

Fighting -

I trained tits at about 7pm. Phone Post 3.0

My girl almost sucked the phone out of my hand when I showed her the photo. I couldn't see it at first but now if she wants to see the pic again she's gonna have to suck the phone out of my ass! Phone Post 3.0

But yeah, you can see your delicious hog. No homo. Phone Post 3.0

I put them on to go coach my daughters baseball team and she said hell no.

I said, "why not" and she asked if I remembered her and a couple of the girls laughing the other day at the gym. I said yeah and she said it was because they could see my cock.

I changed pants cause I'm taking zero chances at a 9 year old girl baseball practice. Phone Post 3.0

Straydog24 - I put them on to go coach my daughters baseball team and she said hell no.

I said, "why not" and she asked if I remembered her and a couple of the girls laughing the other day at the gym. I said yeah and she said it was because they could see my cock.

I changed pants cause I'm taking zero chances at a 9 year old girl baseball practice. Phone Post 3.0
That is wise. Phone Post 3.0

Stray you must have left your dick on the stove, because there is no print in your pants. We all know you have an OG hog in there, but that mf is hibernating in this pic. That little air bubble isn't fooling anyone. Good to know your girl's friends are checking for your penis though. That means you have options bro. Phone Post 3.0

My wife took my phone to the bathroom because she said the lighting is better in there. I'll let you know what she says if she ever gets out. Phone Post 3.0

They call me the dick whisperer. Phone Post 3.0

Laziest gay ever Phone Post 3.0

Fighting -

No push-ups no fluff. Phone Post 3.0

Straydog24 - 
Fighting -

No push-ups no fluff. Phone Post 3.0

The gravity of your dick hanging straight down from a push up is like a PED for a no fluff. Should've did a push up. 

Pics of wife? Phone Post 3.0

I see we share a love for stainless steel toasters. Phone Post 3.0

Do those sweatpants have the elastic around the ankles?