Can you take someone's back from clinch position?

Whilst clinching you opponent, would it be possible to fake a knee and sneak you leg over the shoulder and take the back? Phone Post

I'm trying to picture what you mean by leg over the shoulder to take their back Phone Post

Carrtrouble - I'm trying to picture what you mean by leg over the shoulder to take their back Phone Post

T Phone Post

Go watch ranyi yaha vs mark hominik Phone Post

JustDOit -

so many clinch positions. be specific

Sorry, I should of said Muay Thai clinch so whilst pulling the head and neck forward Phone Post

Duck-unders, slide-bys, throw-bys, and drags.

Hurricanrana IMO.

Honestly, go for the flying triangle if you've got the leg over the shoulder whilst jumping from a Thai clinch. Phone Post

wiggum - Duck-unders, slide-bys, throw-bys, and drags.

This guy is correct Phone Post

Don't know how it would be possible the the Plum, then again I know shit about the clinch. Maybe if you had one underhook and kinda snuck your same leg around, you could transition. Or maybe... Fuck, I have no idea. Phone Post

Its happened numerous times in the UFC already.

Also, taking someone's back is technically still a "clinch." You're just clinching from behind. ;)

Last night I went for a Uchi-Mata got countered and slid around to the guys back if that counts. Phone Post

To add to what wiggum said, all of those are similar to taking someone's back from guard as well, esp arm drags. The duck under is imo the easiest and most bread n butter way in wrestling to do this.

Wow. You BJJ cargo cults should get out more and learn other arts.

Throw by, snapdown, FHL, arm drag, slide by, duckunders, you know....stuff you learn in your FIRST year wrestling.