CANADA VOTES TODAY!

Lets start the day with some humor, cause by the end of the day we just might be crying into our Molson's.

Update this thread for us as the day goes on. I'm out west and I think there will be a blackout for us. Phone Post 3.0

Jeon Sa - Update this thread for us as the day goes on. I'm out west and I think there will be a blackout for us. Phone Post 3.0
Global has said they will broadcast results from the east as soon as they're available. Phone Post 3.0

I voted on Thanksgiving weekend.

This is the day that Canada will vote to kill democracy. It will die with a whimper, not a roar. Phone Post 3.0

Just voted. Will be interdasting. I voted for Reebok btw. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck get out n vote eh Phone Post 3.0

Who's Mark 1 Endorsing?

I hope this guy wins

Hired Gun -

I hope this guy wins

How long til McGregor swagger jacks this dude's suit style? Phone Post 3.0

I hope you all vote Conservative.

If you cant, vote NDP.

But please for fuck sakes dont vote for that tax and spend fuckface Trudeau.

There won't be a blackout. They lifted that ban. We'll start finding out as soon as the eastern polls close at 5:30 sask time. Phone Post 3.0

effinggoof - I hope you all vote Conservative.

If you cant, vote NDP.

But please for fuck sakes dont vote for that tax and spend fuckface Trudeau.

I have a bad feeling these fuckwits are going to do exactly that :( Phone Post 3.0

Let's get rid of Harper! Phone Post 3.0

Whatever happens it's going to be 4 years of nothing happening because everyone is too damn busy fighting each other. Phone Post 3.0

I see that on the OG, even Canadians lean disproportionately to the right. Phone Post 3.0

Dougie -

I voted on Thanksgiving weekend.

So did I! Phone Post 3.0

Please vote Con.

Harper might be a bit of a dick but the other parties will be absolute disasters for this country.

I mean christ, Trudeau is a 43 year old boy. He had a physical fight with a sitting senator. And he has no vision for Canada. He's running because he thinks he's entitled to leadership. He's a high school drama teacher who nobody would know or care about if his father wasn't a national hero.

Mulcair is an extreme left lunatic who thinks corporate capital is "dead money".

And May, don't even get me started on this anti-science boob. She thinks wifi is poisonous. I wish I were kidding.