Most of the Canadians that posted to the threads on this forum this weekend really don't care for the United States. Look through the Canada dissing the US thread. Look through booing at the UFC threads, and look at Shannon Ritch in Iraq thread. These yahoos have made comments like:
1. Everybody in the world hates us.
2. You can see why they want to fly airplanes into your buildings.
3. Our troops are dying for nothing.
4. We are still a colonialist country and want to take over other countries. (I kind of like that one)
5. The only people who want to move here are Mexicans.
6. Our major cities are full of ghettos and minorities.
7. That we should basically become a Socialist country.
And on and on. It would be a great promotion to put together a Canada vs. say, Iowa show. The whole country of Canada, vs. in their words "redneck" state of Iowa. One little rural state against a whole country. Iowa would be good, because it is generally a democratic state, and we don't want to offend the Canadians because they hate Republicans and especially President Bush. Or how about Minnesota?
How about the whole Canadian empire against little Gresham, Oregon? The whole fucking country against one little town in America. Come down and show us how screwed up the United States is, and how superior you Cannucks are. Please.