Canadian Army Grappling event this weekend

Ex Relentless Warrior this weekend on the Canadian Army’s Facebook page

Watch teaser:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOoIk_ZIiao

Canadian Army’s Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/CANArmy/

Ex Relentless Warrior
Friday January 27th to Sunday January 29th

Neat. Where?

In Edmonton, Alberta...as for the location/venue, I don't know but there should be more info on their facebook page in the coming days

Canadian Army’s Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/CANArmy/

I don't facebook. It's probably just out at the gym on base. Same place they've been doing the mind body soul tournament.

Too bad they didn't have this when o was in the forces. I'd have loved this.

I wonder if they still do milling. That used to be so much fun. We'd put on boxing gloves or those karate gloves and beat the shit out of each other.

Exercise #RELENTLESSWARRIOR welcomes spectators!

When: Saturday January 28 from 8:30AM to 4PM and Sunday January 29 from 8:45AM to 4:30PM.

Where: Fitness Centre, Bldg 185, Mons Ave, CFB Edmonton 
Edmonton Garrison Fitness Centre 
http://bit.ly/2jFsWMf

King Trav - I don't facebook. It's probably just out at the gym on base. Same place they've been doing the mind body soul tournament.

I wonder if they still do milling. That used to be so much fun. We'd put on boxing gloves or those karate gloves and beat the shit out of each other.

You don't do FB and you hate pringles.

Damn it man, what is wrong with you?

Dougie -
King Trav - I don't facebook. It's probably just out at the gym on base. Same place they've been doing the mind body soul tournament.

That's a loooooong list man.

King Trav - 
Dougie -

That's a loooooong list man.

I've got the time!

Well here we go then...In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max’s toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog…When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I went nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out…But the worst thing I ever done — I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa — and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

King Trav - Well here we go then...In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max’s toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog…When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I went nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out…But the worst thing I ever done — I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa — and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

I'll be competing in the Petawawa Combatives on June 24th...can hardly wait!