canadian conservative leaders

They had a debate last week.  

Unfortunately the black lady, who would aboslutely throw a wrench in singh and trudys virtue signalling, seemed robotic and uncomfortable.

The fat guy was too fat and white to win. His hair cant beat JT

The short guy with the goatee was too hardcore right wing and will make folks uncomfy. He too cant battle jt in dreaminess.

Finally,  the tall stern aryan guy was good, and handsome enough to compete but felt a bit too evil and white.

Gotta pick the black chick imo....even if she aint sharp with the tongue. 

Id post the link but lets be real here.....aint nobody got time for all that

I could see the black lady and the tall Aryan doing great business with Trump and returning some kind of respect to our nation.

Forrest Spliffn -

I could see the black lady and the tall Aryan doing great business with Trump and returning some kind of respect to our nation.

We can only hope.

Who are these people BTW? I'm Canadian but don't observe our media too often.

Our media is a leftist circle jerk. It's basically fiction.

Leslyn Lewis kind of reminds me of Nicey Nash. But unfortunately doesn't have Nicey's booty. Always had a thing for Nicey Nash.

Forrest Spliffn - 

Id post the link but lets be real here.....aint nobody got time for all that

People got plenty of time. People just don't give a fuck.

Is the Aryan dude you speak of Peter Mmmmkay? He was Harpers #2 for quite a while, that’s about all I know about him. At this point, I’ll take it. Peter poilivre would have been better. 

Belinda Stronach dumped Peter MacKay by crossing the floor to the liberals. Haha. 

She’s cutthroat as heck. Her and her dad are suing each other for the family business. She’s a fox too. 

King Trav -

Belinda Stronach dumped Peter MacKay by crossing the floor to the liberals. Haha. 

She’s cutthroat as heck. Her and her dad are suing each other for the family business. She’s a fox too. 

Yup... and thought she left him for Leaf's enforcer Domi.   

King Trav -

Ha ha ha, I remember that. What a cunt, she was built for politics. 

Pilgor the goat -

Is the Aryan dude you speak of Peter Mmmmkay? He was Harpers #2 for quite a while, that’s about all I know about him. At this point, I’ll take it. Peter poilivre would have been better. 

I don’t mind McKay... he is my pick... but he has baggage.  He is the onle that pretty much sold out the old conservative party when they merged with the reform party. 

Not a fan of Pierre 'skippy' P.  Think he is the only MP I would like to punch as much as Trudeau.  Obnoxious effeminate prick   

Lewis is the only one who has a hope to win in my opinion, but for sure it will be fat white or stern white. They'll flail around uselessly, and the fucking Libs will win a goddamn majority this time. 

mckay getting the leadership will give jt a majority again.

crashingwaves -
Pilgor the goat -

I don’t mind McKay... he is my pick... but he has baggage.  He is the onle that pretty much sold out the old conservative party when they merged with the reform party. 

Not a fan of Pierre 'skippy' P.  Think he is the only MP I would like to punch as much as Trudeau.  Obnoxious effeminate prick   

EDIT: I mean Petey Pepper, not Mmmmkay. 
I have to respectfully disagree. He can be smug when he’s on the floor, but Canadian politics in the house are designed to reward theatre above substance. I hate the game, but at least he’s good at it and he’s good on all the policy stuff that matters to me. He’s funny, too.