Canadian family killed for being Muslim

Such a senseless tragedy.

This was an innocent family out for a walk in their neighbourhood in London, Ontario.

3 Likes

They say there’s evidence to suggest terrorism, but don’t say what it is… Seems rather stupid to do it that way.

That said, the guy murdered people. Fuck him dead.

5 Likes

This is horrific. They were by all accounts a pleasant, productive family of immigrants. Such a shame.

2 Likes

I was in the city when it happened.

I have not met a single person who wasn’t in shock about this.

People are devastated for this family.

4 Likes

That is really sad. If they are going to claim that it was motivated by anti Muslim sentiment, they might should mention why they think that, though. I mean, not that CNN cant be trusted to tell the truth, but…

9 Likes

Canada will be so broken up about it, they’ll let him out in 8 years.

2 Likes

Was the driver black? I only ask because there not mentioning him being white over and over.

8 Likes

“There is evidence that this was a planned, premeditated act, motivated by hate.”

that is pretty specific, more than just “looks like a hate crime”

2 Likes

Need details. Lazy journalists.

If they were unknown to the guy, how did they know they were Muslim, was the mother or kids wearing a head covering? Did the driver previously post anti Islamic hate messages online? Did he admit it to police?

Not saying it isn’t real, but details are needed.

2 Likes

Link

Nathaniel Veltman alleged killer (20 years old)

1 Like

Apparently the guy was wearing body armour and was laughing when he was arrested.

1 Like

You can’t marginalize white men in every facet of society and not expect a very small fraction of young white men not to act out violently. He was probably mentally ill in the first place and then hit with constant racism against white men all day. That will drive some ppl crazy so now you have to put this guy down like a rabid dog and a family was brutalized.

12 Likes

Yeah thats pretty brutal, wonder why they wouldn’t include that.

1 Like

There are specific cases where it’s difficult to argue against the death penalty and this is one of them.

Rest in Peace to the victims of this evil coward.

3 Likes

Absolute scum… Trumps fault rite

1 Like

Horrid tragedy and I hope the shithead rots.

Our news is massively obsessed with racism tho. Tying conservatives to southern racism is how our news makes maximum dollars from the liberals.

They interviewed one of his friends and the dude was a Muslim that swore he’d never even made any negative comments about Muslims before.

This seems like an open and shut murder case. It got way more coverage than that Alex minassian fuck that killed a dozen with a van of peace the other year.

3 Likes

You’d think if it is as they say… they’d tell everyone what the evidence is…

2 Likes

well different entities handle it different ways, some dont release info quickly, i was just pointing out that it doesnt seem like it was just some offhand remark, they seem to be implying there is significant evidence. hopefully it comes out soon.

1 Like

This.

1 Like

Because he would seem more mentally ill than racist if they included that info.

3 Likes