Canadian Marijuana Stocks in a bubble?

Canadian marijuana stocks are up insane amounts right now.  Is it too late or do these stocks have more room to run?

Not too late but majority quick gains have been made in my opinion, I predict an increase of another 30% with new laws in 2018.

anyone in particular? 

That being said there’s always new companies to look for my comment was more towards th bigger players.

WEED and ACB have some significant shorts.

ACB has had significant growth, very aggressive 

Invest heavily in Weed stocks and cryptocurrencies

that is all

Sell the news event once it becomes legal

... if they don't delay. 

The profit margins might get crushed once it becomes legal. I believe it costs canopy about $2-3 per gram to produce and the average cost they sell is ~$7-8.

Source their last financials. Not to mention their revs were up but if I am also not mistaken they didn't turn a profit. Still in the red. But they are expanding incredibly fast 

Can’t see it haven’t happened in the US. 

I should also mention that I think its hilarious that they had to halt the stock from selling off too much a couple days but now it's making all time highs. 

Fucking hilarious

Invest in Ralph Goodales weed company. Im sure he'll line his own pockets.

NoNeed4aScreenName -

Sell the news event once it becomes legal

... if they don't delay. 

The profit margins might get crushed once it becomes legal. I believe it costs canopy about $2-3 per gram to produce and the average cost they sell is ~$7-8.

Source their last financials. Not to mention their revs were up but if I am also not mistaken they didn't turn a profit. Still in the red. But they are expanding incredibly fast 

They are at $1.28 to grow/harvest a gram. Then add all the other business expenses, etc.

I wouldn't buy canopy now, it feels like a huge bubble. The valuation is completely fucked.

I bought 900 shares of canopy at $2.65. when (if) it hits $50 I will sell 400 shares taking $20,000, then let the other 500 shares ride to see what happens.

Here comes another halt?

U.S. to End Policy That Let Legal Pot Flourish

Washington (AP) -- Attorney General Jeff Sessions is rescinding the Obama-era policy that had paved the way for legalized marijuana to flourish in states across the country, two people with knowledge of the decision told The Associated Press. Sessions will instead let federal prosecutors where pot is legal decide how aggressively to enforce federal marijuana law, the people said.

The people familiar with the plan spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss it before an announcement expected Thursday.

The move by President Donald Trump's attorney general likely will add to confusion about whether it's OK to grow, buy or use marijuana in states where pot is legal, since long-standing federal law prohibits it. It comes days after pot shops opened in California, launching what is expected to become the world's largest market for legal recreational marijuana and as polls show a solid majority of Americans believe the drug should be legal.

NoNeed4aScreenName -

Here comes another halt?

Probably, people are going to take profit in $5 increments.