Canadian political Baffoonery...

Apparently the PM Justin Trudeau was threatened at tonights political circle jerk, so it was delayed by 1.5 hrs. Then he was brought out in a bullet proof vest, which don't exist for rifle fire, surrounded by some kind of tactical team wearing uniforms not affiliated with anything Canadian special forces wear.

The topper is, the guy, apparently still comes out with a threat to his life but everyone in the audience doesn't need to know....

WTF !!!! If there's actually threats, don't you clear the audatorium ?

Good Lord this man's bullshit reaches no levels........

You guys are great comic relief for the all political nonsense that goes on down here in the real world everyday.

surprised he didn't go for the camo face paint

4 Likes

Why would an RCMP tactical team be wearing a Canadian special forces uniform? I'm not quite sure where you're going with your post...

Moar cos play!

don't shoot!

Whambo - 

Why would an RCMP tactical team be wearing a Canadian special forces uniform? I'm not quite sure where you're going with your post...

Okay, but their outfits looked like Ghostbuster coveralls , backpacks included.

hankhill - Pics please. He is such a douche...

Designer backpacks and all...

Image result for trudeau security team

GoffRAMSmahome'sgutsOUT - 

You guys are great comic relief for the all political nonsense that goes on down here in the real world everyday.

Yeah,we roll a little different up here....

when a threat is mentioned, we only protect the PM, everyoe else in the room is cannon fodder..

What a joke.this little potato

Whambo -

Because rcmp are to be clean shaven. I assumed JTF1 because only special ops can have beards.

So he pulled the "I'm under threat of assassination" bit to deflect from his recent Blackface controversy?

So he pulled the "I'm under threat of assassination" bit to deflect from his recent Blackface controversy?

Mackck14 - 

If nothing travels faster than the speed of light, and the universe is constantly expanding.  What happens when light reaches the end(if there is one) of the universe?

And no I did not hit the bong first thing this morning.

What the "scientists" will tell you is that nothing moves THROUGH SPACE faster than the speed of light. But that does stop SPACE, I.E. the UNIVERSE, from expanding faster than the speed of light, which it is when measure various points.

Those backpacks are bulletproof shields that fold out. And they are protective service so they don't wear tactical gear due to mobility issues. They need to be able move quickly and effectively to protect their asset. 

Synical -

Those backpacks are bulletproof shields that fold out. And they are protective service so they don't wear tactical gear due to mobility issues. They need to be able move quickly and effectively to protect their asset. 

Good one.

Soon as I saw that on the news this morning I said it was bullshit.

Fuck he needs to go.