Canadian Sets New Sniper Record 3450 Meters

Lol at needing to account for the curvature of the Earth!

-Eddie Bravo

so some dude somewhere had to stand still for a little less than 10 seconds before the bullet was able to tag him? craaaaazy

Trust - That's over two miles.
That's nothing. In his prime, Uncle Rico could've laced a perfect spiral to him

spam909 - so some dude somewhere had to stand still for a little less than 10 seconds before the bullet was able to tag him? craaaaazy

He thought he was in a safe spot...

Must have better optics than my gun.

He is lobbing the bullet at the muzzie

spam909 - so some dude somewhere had to stand still for a little less than 10 seconds before the bullet was able to tag him? craaaaazy

Perhaps he wasn't even standing still?

The badass Canuck could have been some sort of Rain Man motherfucker, who allowed for the target's velocity and probable vector, as well as the wind, humidity, curvature of the planet, etc etc.    :)

High five Canucks!

What kind of rifle scope can see a target that far away?

Can anyone post pictures please, this must be one amazing setup

Thank you

Hope Tim Hortons send him a fresh pot right to the front lines for making that shot

KeezyDoesIt - Canada has a military?

I really hate these kinds of comments .   Canadians fought and died alongside all the other allies troops in all major wars .

fuck off

Shit.. that would seem impossible if it hadn't already happened.

Brohammer -

shots simple on flat earth

we're number 1!

Lux Fixxins -

How do they confirm the kill?

it passed right by the hubble

Pratty - 

Sitting in a vehicle maybe?

Also, I wonder how many shots it took to get the hit. A guy could make several shots at that distance and nobody near the target would know what was happening.

doubt it was jtf2. someone from caf should chime in but i seem to remember that snipers are advanced infrantry who are assgined in different units rather than joining the specialized jtf2, which is an anti-terrorist unit. 

White347LX -
Pratty - 

Sitting in a vehicle maybe?

Also, I wonder how many shots it took to get the hit. A guy could make several shots at that distance and nobody near the target would know what was happening.
maybe he waited for him to take a piss...or maybe it was prairer time on his rug. Or maybe he was strapping on a suicide vest. Maybe he was texting...yeah texting that had to be it.

i dont think he was brushing his teeth

Thats amazing. Good shot doesn't seem adaquet for something like this.