Canadian Sports anchors take over FoxSports 1

The two greatest sports anchors left Canada for the US and their first show was last night, even the TV show staff was laughing at times

And they should go back since they were fucking horrible. Phone Post 3.0

BTT-RyannVonDoom - And they should go back since they were fucking horrible. Phone Post 3.0

Yup Phone Post

-

It's ok they will be back after a bad reception because its known they're Canadian. Phone Post 3.0

You can keep them they sucked

BTT-RyannVonDoom - And they should go back since they were fucking horrible. Phone Post 3.0
Yes because when I watch sports highlights I like a characterless talking head Phone Post 3.0

Detachable Penis -
Yes because when I watch sports highlights I like a characterless talking head Phone Post 3.0
The fuck? How about not being fucking corny and having the shitty anik inflections? They also act like the fucktards at espn. It was cringe worthy watching their mma coverage after the ufc event. Phone Post 3.0

These guys are a lot of fun. Some people just seem a bit too uptight about this stuff. At 1:00 in when he's talking about the Giants/Colts game and just screaming was hilarious.

Reed Rothchild - Yeah we need more idiots like espn clowns Phone Post 3.0
Exactly. Was hoping It would be different from the ESPN clowns but it just more of the same Phone Post 3.0

Fangas - 
Exactly. Was hoping It would be different from the ESPN clowns but it just more of the same Phone Post 3.0

Trust me, you gotta let these guys grow on you, they are hilarious.

They should stop making humor a priority. Will give it a few more tries. Phone Post 3.0

YasielPuigedMyPiehole - 
Reed Rothchild - Yeah we need more idiots like espn clowns Phone Post 3.0

That is whay they are doing, acting like ESPN anchors

They've been doing that since their TSN days. Nobody tries to act like ESPN anchors but nobody wants to listen to someone boring as dirt....i like them more than most Sportscenter anchors anyway at least they can make me laugh once or twice....that's once or twice more than the espn guys can

Wow, you don't deserve those guys.

lol

PR - 
Fangas - 

Trust me, you gotta let these guys grow on you, they are hilarious.

If you find them funny, you have a shitty sense of humor.

FOX wants to be like ESPN, and I don't watch ESPN because of their cornball shit.

jettdogg - That blond is hot, O'toole is appropriately named and obnoxious. Their ads about the show are extremely obnoxious, he talks about how he always wanted to play sports but he's only five feet tall and that's HILARIOUS apparently. Then one guy is looking AWAY FROM THE CAMERA, OMG, and reading from the teleprompter, this was HILARIOUS as well. Yeesh. Who is that blond, post pics of her at least.
Do you enjoy anything you miserable fuck? Phone Post 3.0

I much prefer Neil Everret and Stan Verret Phone Post

The blonde is Charissa Thompson

YasielPuigedMyPiehole - 
Reed Rothchild - Yeah we need more idiots like espn clowns Phone Post 3.0

That is whay they are doing, acting like ESPN anchors

Pretty shocking that two Canadian ESPN anchors would, you know, sound like ESPN anchors on this show ...

It's about damn time somebody took a serious shot at ESPN and put a competitive product on the air -- I think this is going to be it.