Canadians stick up for Muslim

Canadians stand up to Islamophobe in social experiment that ends with punch.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=478562&playlistId=1.2076951&binId=1.810401&playlistPageNum=1&binPageNum=1

Makes me proud to be Canadian. We are reacting differently than many other countries that have been attacked.

America reacted the same way for a while. Who punched who?

That's the Cold Lake, Alberta Mosque thing right?

6ULDV8 -

That's the Cold Lake, Alberta Mosque thing right?

No different. Two actors. Ones a Muslim.. Ones a white dude. White dude tells him to catch a different time bus. Calls him terrorists. Random people tell white dude to stfu. One guy even just decks him in the face suddenly lol. Phone Post 3.0

If anyone can find a YouTube link that would be good. No luck here. Phone Post 3.0

Well then here's the Cold Lake mosque story. http://www.edmontonsun.com/2014/10/24/cold-lake-mosque-vandalized-with-words-go-home

I was born there.

One cool thing about Canada is that if you come off as an intolerant asshole trying to hurt someone else, there's plenty of hockey players around that would be more than happy to punch some manners into you.

That's awesome.

What was with that sucker punch?

Old dude was very nice to stand up for the guy, but he's dead wrong about Islam.

Watched vid... I don't like Islam but I would stick up for a Muslim getting bullied.

Most American Muslims are good people and aren't radicalized. That doesn't mean i need to like Islam

Seeing the differences in canadian/American tolerance already. Phone Post 3.0

Born in Cold Lake?  How soon did you get out haha

I spent time every summer up at Muriel Lake when I was younger. Great on the lake...everything around there (e.g. Bonnyville) was total shit though 

We should be allowed to punch all of the extremists.

im_MLT - Seeing the differences in canadian/American tolerance already. Phone Post 3.0

It's not a matter of (in)tolerance, it's education.

An intelligent person is "Islamophobic," but that doesn't mean an intelligent person should treat Muslims badly.

ghey

Onikage - 
im_MLT - Seeing the differences in canadian/American tolerance already. Phone Post 3.0

It's not a matter of (in)tolerance, it's education.

An intelligent person is "Islamophobic," but that doesn't mean an intelligent person should treat Muslims badly.

interesting statement 

Defending Islam as being a peaceful religion is a position of ignorance. Muslims who we dub "radical" are simply Muslims who are acting in accordance with the Qur'an.

The vast majority of people who defend Islam have never read a page of the Qur'an. It's the equivalent of commenting on a movie you haven't seen, simply ridiculous.

the vast majority of religious people in 2014 are not in tune with their own religions.  They just affiliate because their friends and family are the same relgion. Its utterly retarded.  

BigEyedFish - 

the vast majority of religious people in 2014 are not in tune with their own religions.  They just affiliate because their friends and family are the same relgion. Its utterly retarded.  

I wouldnt say its retarded. Its largely about community which is a good thing.

Canaduh fuck ya! Phone Post 3.0

Pow! right in the kisser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJS3a20rUVM

Pugilist82 - Defending Islam as being a peaceful religion is a position of ignorance. Muslims who we dub "radical" are simply Muslims who are acting in accordance with the Qur'an.

The vast majority of people who defend Islam have never read a page of the Qur'an. It's the equivalent of commenting on a movie you haven't seen, simply ridiculous.
You can apply that same logic to all religions. Phone Post 3.0