Cancel Elon

What a bunch of cucks

4 Likes

He should just buy the television station and fire everyone on the network, and play himself laughing 24/7

53 Likes

Yeah being against Elon because he has too much money is rich, pun intended.

6 Likes

What’s so controversial about him? I don’t get it.

9 Likes

What’s controversial about him? That he thinks for himself outside the hive mind of the left?

14 Likes

Bahahahahahaha

fucking loons

1 Like

They said it’s because he has too much money that they’re not performing with home because of wealth inequality.

3 Likes

I think their issue with him is that he hasn’t spread his butt-cheeks to support leftist orthodoxy like other notable billionaires (Bezos and Gates).

17 Likes

Continue to overplay your hand…

return of the jedi episode 6 GIF

6 Likes

He pissed off the left in Cali by moving to TEXAS!

6 Likes

Ohhh right. Because there’s nothing that leftists hate more than to ideologically worship someone who doesn’t worship them back.

2 Likes

I lost everything because of covid. Elon’s Tesla made me back what I lost times 3. I freaking love Elon. (as you can imagine)

7 Likes

If SpaceX goes public, I will move all of my assets into it. They are a decade (at minimum) ahead of everyone in access to orbit.

6 Likes

How is that show still on the air. Haven’t had a single funny cast member on in many, many years, and the writing is garbage.

14 Likes

I thought he was a darling of the left.

He has a shit ton of money because he repeatedly risked everything he has time and again. He created multiple successful billion dollar companies from the ground up. He has created jobs for thousands of people that make very impressive incomes. They have done nothing but regurgitate the words some unfunny writer gives them.

My cousin is an engineer for Tesla and I don’t know his exact salary but it’s well into the 6 figures. He wouldn’t have that job if Elon didn’t create the company.

8 Likes

Starlink ever goes public I’m all in. It’s the real deal, and a massive gamechanger.

3 Likes

He should tweet about them being hateful toward an African immigrant checkmate bitch.

15 Likes

That entire unfunny cast needs to OD.

9 Likes

Let’s be honest about the market of those two companies though. Starlink is for rural folk as it doesn’t work as well with crowded populations (where there happens to be competition and alternatives), and SpaceX at best should be able to take 1%ers on space vacays. Both could have a lot harder time than Tesla at making it to a profit.

And let’s not forget about SolarCity. Musk isn’t midas quite yet.