Cancel Elon

The “We won’t appear with Elon” bit is the funniest SNL Skit i’ve seen in years.

5 Likes

Well, the TAM (Total Addressable Market) for Starlink should extend beyond rural. There are plenty of locales that have subpar internet and Starlink will provide an attractive alternative. The Bandwidth and Latency are just really good for what you get.

Also, the potential is there to transform rural areas for remote workers post-covid. Especially when you factor in a worldwide expansion, the whole thing could be quite massive.

I became a Musk fan when he told the Cali governor to F himself and opened his factory.

7 Likes

You have to be a real hopeless faggot to think Musk is even the least bit controversial.

1 Like

Hopefully that ends up being the case. Starlinks my only chance of anything over 10mb/sec and I dont need them having to balloon the price to make it work.

So that makes you a hopeful faggot?

My only option is Frontier DSL, where you get to pay for " up to 25mbps" but in reality get 3-4mbps. Luckly we will have fiber by the end of the summer and I can rip out all my phone lines and send them to frontier in a shit filled box as a sentiment for the service they had provided me over the years.

3 Likes

Jesus these people are fucking weird. It’s like they’ve all been indoctrinated …

5 Likes

hitler also put people in vehicles (I’m literally shaking)

2 Likes

I’d be curious if any of them or the other staff on that television program drive a Tesla. Or even their thoughts on owning one.

So a bunch of privilieged millionaires who have way more money then they’ll ever need, which is way more than 99% of the population of the world, are pissed off because an entrepreneurial visionary that has made leaps and bounds for humanity has way more money than them, but they’re above that because they are comedians? Got it.

I swear, while I love comedy and laughing, I truly believe it to be populated by the most self agrandizing twats that populate the earth. They love to say people NEED comedy and NEED to laugh. Maybe, but we don’t NEED you to laugh. If stand up and snl and comedic movies went away, no one would be any worse or better off.

4 Likes

they hate elon because he is an independent thinker and doesnt fear the mob

4 Likes

I’m sure he’s all broken up inside.

1 Like

Just off the top of my head:

• A lot of people see his corporate ethos of exploiting government subsidies as the primary profit driver as unethical & potentially dangerous.
  • You can get a sense of his companies’ larger ethical problems spending a few minutes here: SolarCity - Wikipedia
  • Some people see his stated positions on Covid 19 as dangerous &/or anti-vax.
  • The already-mentioned topic of wealth disparity.

As always, for the dopes in the back: I’m not a lefty & not necessarily agreeing with all or any of these arguments, & I’m certainly not speaking for or defending anyone at SNL. Although I will confess to having worked an event for SolarCity in the past & will not accept another as a direct result of how that one went.

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

5 Likes

I am glad to hear it worked out for you!

1 Like

I click on it and get gay Twitter. How is Musk controversial? By simply being rich?

1. Elon is richer than them
  2. Doesn’t toe the party line
  3. Is an independent thinker
  4. Is a white man

In their eyes Musk is just a white supremacist that hasn’t come out of the closet yet.

3 Likes

Who the fuck is snl? I mean seriously. I can’t name a cast member at the moment. They’re barely in the entertainment world. I would understand not wanting David Duke on there but Elon literally hasn’t done anything but good.

2 Likes

He’s mildly anti-globalist and pro-free market.
The footsoldiers don’t know why they hate him, but most of them don’t have free will anyways.

4 Likes