Canceling the card is more cost effective?

Seriously canceling a whole card is more cost effective then just scrapping that fight? I mean really? The UFC has had bad cards before i guarantee SOME people would still watch.

Is canceling the card Dana's way of throwin this all in jones face and making fans hate jones more for making a whole card get tossed... Phone Post

UGCTT_DontToewsMeBro!! - 

Seriously canceling a whole card is more cost effective then just scrapping that fight? I mean really? The UFC has had bad cards before i guarantee SOME people would still watch.

Is canceling the card Dana's way of throwin this all in jones face and making fans hate jones more for making a whole card get tossed... Phone Post

every fan who paid 100's or 1000's for an event headlined by jay hieron and jake ellenberger would be lost. maybe 50,000 ppv buys. we would really find out who the sheep are. good business move, in the long run, to cancel this fight. irreparable damage to reputation for putting out a bellator level card at the kind of prices they demand

the people really screwed are those who bought tickets and have hotel reservations etc.

Also, fighters and their camps are screwed, hopefully most of them will get on the next card. But some of these fighters hoping to make $5000 with this fight still have expenses. I hope they can make them.

of course it's not more cost effective...

but do you really think that if they had another option they wouldn't pursue it?

they're losing big time on this

most the small name fights are usually some of the best,but i guess Dana knows best!

If they scraped the fight I would not buy the PPV! I know a weak card on paper can turn out to be a entertaining night of fights, but with the loss of Jones v. Hendo this card turned into a Fuel tv fight night. Phone Post