Cancun: TME

Where's the best resort to stay for just 1 night?  

1 Like

Clarence and Alabama go to Cancun

It sounds like a movie

1 Like
Chimonos Revenge - Clarence and Alabama go to Cancun

It sounds like a movie

We’re minimum wage kids.

1 Like

![](upload://f0HRru9jdbaWsUHXJia0wcKWc6O.gif)

1 Like

Casa De Republicana Cruz

1 Like

Tulum. Cancun is massively touristy

Chimonos Revenge -

![](upload://f0HRru9jdbaWsUHXJia0wcKWc6O.gif)

Sonofabitch was right, she tastes just like a peach.

I am the king of Cancun- met a Mexican native on spring break came home to nyc and lived with me for 4 years lol. Best beach and cunt in Mexico

1 Like

Maybe I'll try a cruise there.

Only went once and we stayed on the Maya Riviera. Resort was nice, but we had armed guards at the gates and the place looked like a fortress from the outside. Also, there was a storm and I saw sideways lighting. SIDEWAYS LIGHTNING! Won’t go back. I hear Tulum is way better and I think it’s the same airport.

2 buddies and I are going in late April. But for a week. I like the idea of Tulum. Went 2 years ago and stayed a week at the Valentin Imperial. Nice place, really expensive. SO SO  food. Whats the best place to spend a week in Tulum?

ryunz -

Mexico is touristy in general.  No one should be going to Mexico and expecting a deep cultural experience. 

Mark

![](upload://oecnqYWCgi9maldPK9d6e21UdVr.gif)

1 Like

I’ve stayed at Royalton last time. It was a very nice resort! Lots of bars, clean beach, lots of fun!

Chimonos Revenge -

![](upload://oecnqYWCgi9maldPK9d6e21UdVr.gif)

Nice!

ryunz - 

Tulum is just as bad now if not worse.

Excellence Playa Mujeres if you are taking your SO.

For 1 night only?

What do you want to do in this limited time and where else are you going? Ages of people on the trip.

Not point in spending an hour plus in a van (if multiple stops) to go south to the Rivera Maya/Tulum for 1 night to be in a secluded resort.

No idea what the current Covid restrictions are there right now, but stay near the elbow of the 7 in Cancun is ideal if you want/can party for the night.

Or consider Playa Del Carmen and venture out of 5th Ave for the evening and dinner (skip all inclusive).

Mark1 - 
ryunz -

Mexico is touristy in general.  No one should be going to Mexico and expecting a deep cultural experience. 

Mark

this is asinine. I spent a full day at Chichen Itza and so looking forward to doing it again. It's amazing.

2 Likes
joesonshuevos -
Mark1 - 
ryunz -

Mark

this is asinine. I spent a full day at Chichen Itza and so looking forward to doing it again. It's amazing.

Lol. Walking around historical ruins isn’t culture.  

I can see the same thing on my phone.  I can watch a documentary and hear the same thing your tour guide (that you found in the parking lot for $20) would tell you on your tour.

Mark