Candace Owens dropping truth bombs BLM Vid

She is so on point. She has the left triggered almost as much as Tucker.

https://youtu.be/apRCZYqfRoY

2 Likes

I'd love to drop loads on her.

2 Likes

It's funny how we all apparently hate black people but want to fuck her at the same time. 

1 Like

Truth 

1 Like
samichlaus -

On?

FlowWithTheGo -
samichlaus -

On?

I’m guessing face

She is one of the most important voices of 2020

1 Like
Dead President -
FlowWithTheGo -
samichlaus -

On?

I’m guessing face

I’m saying 100 of mine would be in that queen. 

IN

Cotton -

It's funny how we all apparently hate black people but want to fuck her at the same time. 

I've made the argument in long posts that *most* of the people just hate on a culture or political persuasion of someone and not so much the color of their skin.

People say "oh you hate blacks" when right wingers talk shit on those who vote Democrat or are looting and rioting.

What they completely ignore is that white leftists and white rioters are getting as much or more shit from conservative OG'ers.

I've seen mountains of horrible things posted about white leftists. Loads of things said about them.

Black conservatives are widely lauded and given props. As are whites. It seems the main factor when someone is loved or hated isn't the color of their skin. It is their actions and political affiliations. 

Not saying there aren't some pure racists as well. But they are in the small minority. And it isn't like racism doesnt exist on the left.