Phone Post 3.0
The lmao Phone Post 3.0

Lara Phone Post 3.0

ShanTheMan -
MegaCholo2000 - I'm Mexican, so guess who I'm picking. Phone Post 3.0

The oranges?
Lol, gold! VU Phone Post 3.0

Logic MMA -

Can anyone pm me a river or stream please?

vote ups will come your way and much gratitude.

Still need it? Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Like I said in the Barrybonds Stacked thread, Canelo will win a decision whether he deserves it or not. I mean Mayweather thoroughly kicked his ass, and one judge still saw it a draw. That's MAYWEATHER! Lara sadly needs a KO to win this fight. Still against my better judgement I dropped $50 on Lara. That's who I want to win. Hopefully it turns out to be a good fight! Phone Post 3.0

KnockoutThoughts - Like I said in the Barrybonds Stacked thread, Canelo will win a decision whether he deserves it or not. I mean Mayweather thoroughly kicked his ass, and one judge still saw it a draw. That's MAYWEATHER! Lara sadly needs a KO to win this fight. Still against my better judgement I dropped $50 on Lara. That's who I want to win. Hopefully it turns out to be a good fight! Phone Post 3.0
Floyd had a draw scored in his last fight too. All Canelos decisions have been earned. He will defeat Lara tonight, and hopefully without controversy Phone Post 3.0

GayGuardMooseSaucy -
KnockoutThoughts - Like I said in the Barrybonds Stacked thread, Canelo will win a decision whether he deserves it or not. I mean Mayweather thoroughly kicked his ass, and one judge still saw it a draw. That's MAYWEATHER! Lara sadly needs a KO to win this fight. Still against my better judgement I dropped $50 on Lara. That's who I want to win. Hopefully it turns out to be a good fight! Phone Post 3.0
Floyd had a draw scored in his last fight too. All Canelos decisions have been earned. He will defeat Lara tonight, and hopefully without controversy Phone Post 3.0
Yea, but unlike Canelo, Maidana actually put in work and made it debateable. The Canelo draw was unexplainable. Phone Post 3.0

GayGuardMooseSaucy -
Also, the Austin Trout fight with Canelo was very close. Could have gone either way. Phone Post 3.0

KnockoutThoughts -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -
Also, the Austin Trout fight with Canelo was very close. Could have gone either way. Phone Post 3.0
I disagree with that. Canelo earned the decision, but the score margins were too wide. Phone Post 3.0

National Anthems now Phone Post 3.0

Annnnd in! Gonna be a good one! Phone Post 3.0

Just up'd my bet on Lara to an even $100. Hope he gets the win tonight. I think he would put up a much better fight against Mayweather. Phone Post 3.0

National anthem chick is hot!

What time the fart Phone Post 3.0

*fight? Phone Post 3.0

If Blake Griffin and Matt Hughes had a baby it would look just like Canelo.

Here comes Canelo Phone Post 3.0

Here we go!!

He doesnt look like the mexicans I see on TV 0_o

Damn I'm excited!!! Let's go Lara! Phone Post 3.0