Canelo Alvarez/Erislandy Lara Discussion Thread

Here we go!!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Great. a Byrd family member involved, always annoying

Lara did nice work in that round. He needs to keep up this kind of activity and not take rounds off like he tends to do. Got to assume he won't be winning the close rounds against Canelo.

In Phone Post 3.0

Can someone pm me a river please. The one I have is pausing every 5 seconds. Thanks in advance. Phone Post 3.0

Could be Lara 3-0 but I'll assume it's 2-1 Lara instead.

MEXICAN_ACE -
KnockoutThoughts - Can someone pm me a river please. The one I have is pausing every 5 seconds. Thanks in advance. Phone Post 3.0
Whatever he said I want in too please Phone Post 3.0
Ya send me a cock pic too plz Phone Post 3.0

Lara gave the 4th round away.

Lara up 3-1 imo. That round went to Canelo. Phone Post 3.0

The British Boxnation broadcast would gladly toss Lara's salad.

Canelo needs to keep working the body. Lara throwing a jab or two then circling out Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

ChaosOverkill -

I've got Showtime, choppy as shit tho Phone Post 3.0

GayGuardMooseSaucy -
ChaosOverkill -

I've got Showtime, choppy as shit tho Phone Post 3.0
Download acestream and use wiziwig for best viewing. Phone Post 3.0

Canelo struggles against boxers. He needs an Angulo type to look good. Mayweather made him look horrible. Lara is making him look slow. Still, I like his body work so far. Phone Post 3.0

^ great quality with acestream, but no good showtime links. Phone Post 3.0

This will likely end up being a controversial decision if it's goes to the judges.

3-3? Going in to the 7th. Laras gotta throw more or he might lose these rounds Phone Post 3.0

KnockoutThoughts - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy -
KnockoutThoughts - Like I said in the Barrybonds Stacked thread, Canelo will win a decision whether he deserves it or not. I mean Mayweather thoroughly kicked his ass, and one judge still saw it a draw. That's MAYWEATHER! Lara sadly needs a KO to win this fight. Still against my better judgement I dropped $50 on Lara. That's who I want to win. Hopefully it turns out to be a good fight! Phone Post 3.0
Floyd had a draw scored in his last fight too. All Canelos decisions have been earned. He will defeat Lara tonight, and hopefully without controversy Phone Post 3.0
Yea, but unlike Canelo, Maidana actually put in work and made it debateable. The Canelo draw was unexplainable. Phone Post 3.0

It is explained easily through dodgy bookies and corruption. Look at the odds and money waged on Mayweather winning by UD. One judge fucks that up, boom, bookies make a fucking killing on what should be a clear payout.

Lets see if the cut changes laras strategy at all Phone Post 3.0