Canelo Alvarez VS Floyd Mayweather Jr

who takes it? I know Alvarez would KO PBF. BUT I also know PBF would avoid this fight and retire undefeated...what a coward..

who do you think would win?

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/media/USATODAY/USATODAY/2012/09/16/12-09-16-Canelo_Alvarez_vs._Josesito_Lopez_-x-large.jpg

VS

http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2010-05/53579321.jpg

God damn it, this fight better happen. Mayweather's only fighting twice next year and both bouts are going to be held on Mexican holidays.

It only makes sense for Canelo to be one of those fights.

yellow wrkahlc - 

God damn it, this fight better happen. Mayweather's only fighting twice next year and both bouts are going to be held on Mexican holidays.

oh really? against named opponents/ or just set for those holidays? source?

Mayweather takes him to school if the fight happens within the next year.

If Floyd waits and ages while Canelo gets better then I'd be more inclined to take Canelo.

Matt A Tat Tat On Dat Azz - 
yellow wrkahlc - 

oh really? against named opponents/ or just set for those holidays? source?

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/8718291/floyd-mayweather-jr-eyes-two-fights-2013-says-adviser-leonard-ellerbe

No one named yet, but I'm assuming Canelo will be one of them.

Right now, The Ghost and Khan are the two front runners for his next opponents, but I would much rather see Canelo than Khan.

^ ofcourse a wannabe thug, with a screen name 'ThugLife' is gonna idolize money flashing Mayweather..

This would be a bad fight for Canelo at this stage in his career. Needs to sure up his defense before he thinks about getting in the ring with Mayweather or Martinez.

BushidoAristotle - This would be a bad fight for Canelo at this stage in his career. Needs to sure up his defense before he thinks about getting in the ring with Mayweather or Martinez.

i thought he needed a few more fights myself, BUT he doesnt need a good defense, when his offense is High Powered like it is.

lol @ Canelo being a threat to PBF. His defense is practically non-existent. Phone Post

^This. Canelo has great offensive boxing, mixing up shots, power, etc., but I don't think he has the discipline or speed to catch Floyd. PBF picks him apart enroute to a UD.

Would be rooting for Canelo, tho.

we shall wait and see, IF mayweather doesnt duck Canelo.

Did someone here seriously mention khan as opponent for floyd??? Lol made my day. Phone Post

Mayweather smashes Canelo. Phone Post

Canelo will throw hard punches even when a fighter is in a defensive stance with gloves covering his face, tough fight for Floyd imo

Huge Canelo fan but Floyd picks him apart. 

danggook - Did someone here seriously mention khan as opponent for floyd??? Lol made my day. Phone Post

If Khan got his rematch against Garcia and won then it would definitely be possible. Phone Post

Looks like Floyd is gonna fight Robert G in May, sources are saying its close to being a done deal.

Would much rather see Floyd/Canelo.

Lol^ Floyd's a bitch that hand picks opponents.

Yeah Floyd takes this pretty damn easily.  Canelo's a a very good offensive fighter, but Floyd uses the shoulder roll and straight right all night long.