Canelo easily front squats 725lbs

https://www.google.com/amp/s/combatsportshaven.com/2019/10/06/a-jacked-canelo-alvarez-front-squats-725-pounds-with-zero-problems/amp/

Those are some girthy plates but 725?? I'm not so sure

LoL!!

1 Like

There's the video in the link 

BULLLLSHIIIIITTTT. This is Eddie Hall squating 750 for reps and Eddie is the best static lifter who has ever lived.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqcrSzUyFTs&frags=pl%2Cwn

1 Like
dios -

There's the video in the link 

You even lift, bro? 

Those are CrossFit plates... I don't CrossFit but they are only like 20lbs a plate, they are meant to bounce. 

I love how the video is clipped so you never see the full width of the bar

I'm gonna guess that's 3 bumper plates on each side at 45lbs each, so 6x45lb plates + 45lb for the bar = 315lbs

bagger -

I'm gonna guess that's 3 bumper plates on each side at 45lbs each, so 6x45lb plates + 45lb for the bar = 315lbs

Not 315

bagger -

I'm guessing 225 

1 Like
bagger -

Ive got similar plates at the home gym, rubber coating etc. If those are 45lbs they'd have to be all rubber. I have seen plates at gyms nearby though that are stupidly fat for a 20kg plate so these could be similar to those.

At least make up a number that's somewhat believable. I know he's on some good juice but cmon 

45k plates 

dios - 
bagger -

I'm guessing 225 

Never seen 225 flex a bar like that.

He is taking the Roy Jones Jr path for his upcoming fight with Kovalev. Putting on the mass. Hope he is still as fast. 

Johnzandt - 

BULLLLSHIIIIITTTT. This is Eddie Hall squating 750 for reps and Eddie is the best static lifter who has ever lived.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqcrSzUyFTs&frags=pl%2Cwn

Good Lord, that was insane!!! Those were ass to the ground reps too!

Samoa - 
bagger -

Not 315

One THOUSAND pounds.

TzTinkle -
dios - 
bagger -

I'm guessing 225 

Never seen 225 flex a bar like that.

35 lb bars (Olympic bars) are thinner and wobbly. It’s weird squatting with them because of how much they wobble.

Mexican supplements.