Canelo vacating his title

Dodging GGG again. What a bum. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck. Phone Post 3.0

I wouldn't call him a bum.

Why not continue to win several million per fight and avoid brain trauma? Phone Post 3.0

? he vacated it so they have more time to negotiate the fight, if he didn't vacate the title then the fight most likely wouldn't have been made in time.

BJJkilla - ? he vacated it so they have more time to negotiate the fight, if he didn't vacate the title then the fight most likely wouldn't have been made in time.
Still had a week before purse bid. He doesn't want the fight. Phone Post 3.0

I look at this two different ways. On the positive side, he is smart because he will make far more money avoiding GGG and cashing in multimillion dollar checks a couple times a year for the next three or four years. On the otherside, he is destroying his legacy. Mexican fighters have a long and proud history of ducking nobody and showing their balls in blood and guts battles. His bank accounts will benefit but his support from the fans and his legacy will suffer. "In Mexico, we don't fuck around. We'll drop the belt before any negotiations even take place."

First Cotto, then Canelo. GGG has damaged the legacy of 2 fighters without ever fighting them. Canelo "Pato" Alvarez.

GGG Baby!!!

BJJkilla - ? he vacated it so they have more time to negotiate the fight, if he didn't vacate the title then the fight most likely wouldn't have been made in time.
They still had time. This is bad for the sport. Canelo is the leading man saying "we don't fuck around in Mexico" and all the shit and he goes and pulls a Riddick Bowe. Pathetic. Phone Post 3.0

Jo'donnell-Davies - GGG vs eubank jr Phone Post 3.0
It'd be a massacre but I dig it. I'd watch Phone Post 3.0

They still had another full week before a purse bid.

I don't blame anyone for not wanting to fight golovkin. Why don't you try getting hit by him once OP and see why no one wants to fight him Phone Post 3.0

Did he put the belt in a trash can? Phone Post 3.0

Smart move, say what you want. So he loses fan support, but gets to keep his brain and additional millions, easy choice.

BJJkilla - ? he vacated it so they have more time to negotiate the fight, if he didn't vacate the title then the fight most likely wouldn't have been made in time.

The deadline has nothing to do with making the fight happen. They dropped the belt so they could either demand a catch weight or have Canelo fight an actual middleweight before they put him in there with GGG.

failure at life - I don't blame anyone for not wanting to fight golovkin. Why don't you try getting hit by him once OP and see why no one wants to fight him Phone Post 3.0
I didn't realize OP was the lineal middleweight champion. Shame on him for not meeting his obligation and fighting his mandatory Challenger.

I have far more respect for a fighter who went out on his shield than one who ran away from his championship belt. Quack quack, motherfucker. Phone Post 3.0

failure at life - I don't blame anyone for not wanting to fight golovkin. Why don't you try getting hit by him once OP and see why no one wants to fight him Phone Post 3.0
Are you fucking retarded? Phone Post 3.0

He may use this as a ploy to say no reason he has to do it at 160.

Buuut it is probably just a good old fashion duck. Phone Post 3.0

Stern -
Are you fucking retarded? Phone Post 3.0
Yes, but I have enough sense to realize that it's no fun to get hit by golovkin Phone Post 3.0

OVER_HYPEDorUNDER_PAID - Little G is a can crusher trying to make a payday off a physically smaller fighter.

He has no room to talk, he's been ducking the shit out of Ward because "he isn't a big name"

GGG can't sell shit, why give him a payday when nobody even knows who he is.

Fuck outa here Phone Post 3.0
Canelo has come into the ring heavier than GGG in his last 8 fights. He cuts down to 155 (or 154 in a JMW fight), then rehydrates up to 172+. Golovkin weighed in at 158.5 against Martin Murray. Canelo just knocked out a guy who fought the bulk of his pro career at 140-147, in a middleweight fight. Ward is now a light heavyweight, and had intentions on that weight class ever since he came back from surgery.

Your ignorance of boxing is amazing. You're either an idiot, Mexican, or both. Now shut the fuck up. Phone Post 3.0