Canelo vs GGG fight purses $15 million each plus

Thats about how much I expect Conor to make guaranteed for his next fight, unless they give him a share or some other shenaningan.

Looks like its 5 and 3 in the end. Plus PPV of course.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/9/16/16318564/canelo-vs-ggg-base-salaries-alvarez-5m-golovkin-3m-both-will-earn-significantly-more-boxing-purse

time the fight starts?

DEADLEAGUE - How do they both get 60$ of the revenue or do they each get 30%?
$ or % ?.....make you mind up.
Lights Out Lurker - Conor is making more than both of them combined lol

He'll go back to making 1 mill in UFC though and with bonuses and ppv points there's still not a chance he makes more than even one of them 

PaynanDiaz -
Lights Out Lurker - Conor is making more than both of them combined lol

He'll go back to making 1 mill in UFC though and with bonuses and ppv points there's still not a chance he makes more than even one of them 

Conor made the same disclosed money for his last UFC fight as GGG is making now (3 million)

I believe they’ll make a shitload of money. This is the first PPV that I haven’t “traveled” to Singapore, Malaysia or New Zealand for in a very long time. I’m trying out PS VUE on my new PS4. I am assuming it’s going to stream perfectly through the RingTV APP via PS4. Anybody ever tried it?

Pretty excited for this. Friends are in town and a few are coming over to watch here at my home. This has the feel of a old 80’s super fight.

Lets go Alvarez!