Can't afford to leave

Things with the wife are terrible. Really taking a toll on me for awhile now. Can't afford to pay for the house and all the bills with just my income. What do I do? Phone Post 3.0

Kick her out and get a roommate.

Why are things terrible? Tell us more about the home situation and the financial situation. Phone Post 3.0

Do you have kids? Phone Post 3.0

Pics, so we can judge how terrible Phone Post 3.0

Budget is tight. Real tight. Wife is constantly stressed about everything. We are full time students, I work full time, her part time, she keeps saying she's going to get more hours at work but never does. Blames me for everything, makes fun of me, calls me shit that just hurts. Really mean shit. After our son was born i forced myself to get motivated for him, lost 50 pounds, started moving up in my civilian job and in the military (reserves), but I can't do it anymore. I feel like I have a cinder block tied around both ankles. She seems to be bipolar, her mother and grandmother are as well. I care about her, but I can't help her. I've tried everything. She need helps and I can't convince her to see a therapist. She's dragging me down with her. After losing 50 pounds and then getting back into jiu jitsu after being away from it for 5 years, I haven't been able to work out in months. When I try to go the gym I get yelled at for being a "lazy piece of shit who does nothing around the house and never watches the baby". I watch him as much as she does with the exception of her days off when she's with him while I'm at work. I end up drinking way more than I should, I stay up all night playing Xbox because I can't sleep unless I'm plastered. Idk. It sucks. Used to have a lot of struggles with depression, and I'm trying my best not to get back to the point, it's just hard. Phone Post 3.0

BJJStudent2 - Do you have kids? Phone Post 3.0
5 month old son. Phone Post 3.0

You could always get a big insurance policy and kill her and collect the money. I've seen a lot of movies where that's done. I never watch to the end but I'm sure they worked out ok. Phone Post 3.0

MrFluffyHippo - You could always get a big insurance policy and kill her and collect the money. I've seen a lot of movies where that's done. I never watch to the end but I'm sure they worked out ok. Phone Post 3.0
Lol thanks Phone Post 3.0

Joey_ice - Life is too short to be unhappy. Phone Post 3.0
We'll go bankrupt if we split. And she makes me happy when she's not having one of her episodes. It's about 50/50. Phone Post 3.0

Find the right crazy pills and spike her coffee with them.

rutger11b -
Do everything in your power to work things out with your wife. Phone Post 3.0

dhughes - 49 years ago I'd say work it out. These days, get an attorney asap. I'm 111 years old so I've seen things. Phone Post 3.0

BJJStudent2 -
rutger11b -
I'm trying. I don't think I could leave her really, not with my son in the picture. Guess I just wanted to talk out the possibility on her. Getting some good ideas like spiking her coffee with meds, etc.. Lol Phone Post 3.0

rutger11b - 
Joey_ice - Life is too short to be unhappy. Phone Post 3.0
We'll go bankrupt if we split. And she makes me happy when she's not having one of her episodes. It's about 50/50. Phone Post 3.0

You can always make it a 5150

You can't fix crazy.

The sooner you leave, the sooner you can start fixing your life.

Do everything you can to win custody, but also have a plan for losing (lets be honest, its america you are probably gonna lose).

also get a vasectomy.

You don't need two baby mamas.

Take baby steps in the right direction.

"I don't think I could leave her really,"

End thread.

You have a son.

Your choices are (legal that is)-

Split with her, have at best part time custody of your child with good odds of another man raising him the majority of his life.

Make it work with her, be an outstanding father and forget about all of the other bullshit until he is off to college.

rutger11b - 
BJJStudent2 -
rutger11b -
I'm trying. I don't think I could leave her really, not with my son in the picture. Guess I just wanted to talk out the possibility on her. Getting some good ideas like spiking her coffee with meds, etc.. Lol Phone Post 3.0

Defeat is what you have just admitted, young paladin.

Man up and drug her, take pics, then enjoy life.

"She seems to be bipolar"

Get out of there!