Can't believe nobody but me sees what the UFC is

Doing.

Conor boxes Mayweather in September. GSP fights Bisping in September.

We all know Connor's gonna lose to Floyd, but if GSP can out wrestle Bisping, and somehow win the belt, Super Bowl weekend 2018 GSP vs Connor for the 185 lb strap.

Can you imagine the buy rate on that?

Dana: "Conor is moving up 40 lbs and 3 weight classes to fight the greatest P4P mixed martial artist of all time".

That's why George is fighting Bisping first. Watch it happen.

They stopped doing the SUPERBOWL of UFC fights and have given up on PPV for Super Bowl weekend.

Also, Freddie Roach has already let the cat out of the bag that GSP wants to fight Conor for his last MMA bout, so you're no Mystic McCorkle.

Sean McCorkle - Doing.

We all know Connor's gonna lose to Floyd, but it GSP can out wrestle been staying and somehow win the belt, Super Bowl weekend 2018 GSP vs Connor for the 185 lb strap.

Dana: "Conor is moving up 40 lbs and 3 weight classes to fight the greatest P4P mixed martial artist of all time".

I want to understand you, but I can't.
"can outwrestle been staying".

Why would GSP fight Conor at MW and not LW? GSP has more to gain by cutting to 155 by being the first 3 weight champion. GSP beats Bisping moves down to 170 and gets his title there, then moves down to 155 where potentially 2 fighters who've held 2 titles simultaneously fight to make history. I don't think GSP is necessarily looking for big money fights as much as he's aiming to cement the best legacy which means a fight with Conor might not be set in stone, Conor could lose in the mean time and Georges will fight whoever is the LW champ, that's why he's using the stock market shit all the time, he knows Conor's stock can drop by the time he goes for that LW strap. Beating Conor at MW does nothing for Georges as far as his legacy's concerned, he didn't come back for money, he came back to prove he's the best.

Sean McCorkle - Doing.

We all know Connor's gonna lose to Floyd, but it GSP can out wrestle been staying and somehow win the belt, Super Bowl weekend 2018 GSP vs Connor for the 185 lb strap.

Do you not proofread your writing before hitting send?

Sean, please start up a podcast. Thanks.

Gartlin - 
Sean McCorkle - Doing.

I want to understand you, but I can't.
"can outwrestle been staying".

been staying = Bisping.

Beelze - 

Why would GSP fight Conor at MW and not LW? GSP has more to gain by cutting to 155 by being the first 3 weight champion. GSP beats Bisping moves down to 170 and gets his title there, then moves down to 155 where potentially 2 fighters who've held 2 titles simultaneously fight to make history. I don't think GSP is necessarily looking for big money fights as much as he's aiming to cement the best legacy which means a fight with Conor might not be set in stone, Conor could lose in the mean time and Georges will fight whoever is the LW champ, that's why he's using the stock market shit all the time, he knows Conor's stock can drop by the time he goes for that LW strap. Beating Conor at MW does nothing for Georges as far as his legacy's concerned, he didn't come back for money, he came back to prove he's the best.

Nailed it.

Sean someone once told me you had the brain power of a dual cyclonic hoover vaccum, but they were wrong you're much dumber than that. 

No I disagree.

My thoughts are they hoping gsp beats bisping, then gsp moves down to 170 and try's to win his old title back.

If gsp gets the 170 belt it will be double champ vs double champ.

Gucci2x -

Sean someone once told me you had the brain power of a dual cyclonic hoover vaccum, but they were wrong you're much dumber than that. 

lmfao

So sick of the "Conor vs Floyd" talk. It's actually making me nauseous. Either it happens and I can get excited about it or it doesn't. 

I'm not sure GSP can "easily outwrestle" Mike. Bisping has very good take-down defense, and as the bigger man is going to have the strength advantage as well. Once again people are underestimating Left Hook Larry.

Sean McCorkle - Doing.

no, i can't see it, all i know the UFC promoted a fight, bisping vs GSP without signed bout agrement, without have a date and place. Now bisping is begging GSP to sign. If bisping is so eager to fight, just pick Romero champ, he will sign the same day.

Can you imagine the ground and pound ass whooping GSP gives him? Tyron gonna derail George if he comes back to 70 maybe send him back into a long break.

Sean McCorkle - Doing.

0.00% chance both happen in the same month.

Why would UFC put Bisping/GSP which is the biggest fight they can do until Conor/Ronda/Brock comes back the same month as the 2nd biggest PPV of all time?

It would cost them 10+ million in lost revenue because people aren't going to pay $60 for GSPs return the same month they pay $100 for Conor/Floyd.

That is why the UFC is pushing for GSP to fight in July.

Yes I do agree though that GSP/Conor will end up fighting. That was the plan awhile back to have GSP come to the ring and call Conor out. It would be a huge fight which would break the UFC all time record.

GSP doesn't fight this year.

This seems like what the long term plan is. 

The best laid MMA plans always go to shit, so Bisping probably Bingo's GSP and Conor gets KTFO by the first right had Floyd throws. And somehow Bisping is the king of the mountain.

"nobody but me sees" 

Stopped reading there

OCMikey - Sean, please start up a podcast. Thanks.

this

McCorkle needs his own podcast