Can't believe nobody but me sees what the UFC is

The Mayweather fight will NEVER happen....NEVER!

All about attention.

Gartlin - 
Sean McCorkle - Doing.

Conor boxes Mayweather in September. GSP fights Bisping in September.

We all know Connor's gonna lose to Floyd, but it GSP can out wrestle been staying and somehow win the belt, Super Bowl weekend 2018 GSP vs Connor for the 185 lb strap.

Can you imagine the buy rate on that?

Dana: "Conor is moving up 40 lbs and 3 weight classes to fight the greatest P4P mixed martial artist of all time".

That's why George is fighting Bisping first. Watch it happen.
I want to understand you, but I can't.
"can outwrestle been staying".

I think his phone autocorrected Bisping.

Aussie Shaun -
Gucci2x - 

Sean someone once told me you had the brain power of a dual cyclonic hoover vaccum, but they were wrong you're much dumber than that. 

careful mate, Sean beat Mark hunt in the UFC.
Only reason you know his name

i can't believe you thought nobody else knew this. it's common knowlege

I still don't believe Floyd/conor will ever happen. it would look like Ronda vs nunes.

the ONLY thing conor has is a left... you really think the best ever in defense can't avoid a single tool opponent with a 0-0 record. A guy that lost a striking fight 2 fights ago and arguably lost the rematch? lol

Conor will never fight him.

I started to respond individually to the some of the dumbass comments, but then I remembered I'm Sean McCorkle, and the people typing them live in their parent's basements.

Since when does Freddie Roach make career decisions for GSP?

And what makes more sense for Conor? Fighting Khabib or Tony at 155, or GSP at 185 for the belt?
GSP at 185 for his 3rd title is a win/win for Conor.

And where would GSP rather fight? At 185 which is close to his walking weight, or nearly die attempting to make 155?

The absolute stupidity of some of you on here is the reason why I left the UG to begin with. The same idiots who can't figure out that my phone auto corrected Bisping, are the ones who thought Kimbo would beat Fedor.

You're the same morons who think fighters should "fight to test themselves".

I could keep going, but you get the point. (Actually you probably don't)

I wild each it, bitches

What we have here folks, is our very own Nostradumbass!

This is what will happen

-GSP/Bisping fight for 185 title.

-Win, lose or draw GSP drops down to 170 to try and get his belt back.

-Conor fights Floyd.

-Defends his title at 155 against Ferguson/??? Winner.

-Moves up & attempts to get 170 title from GSP.

The UFC won't care is GSP beats Bisping or if Conor beats Floyd. What they are hoping for is GSP to win his 170 title back to setup the super fight with Mcgregor.

Mark my words...

And even if GSP doesn't get the title back they will still set this fight up & it will be at 170 to either proclaim GSP the greatest ever or Crown the first ever 3-weight world champ in Mcgregor

Sean wouldn't you say GSP if he beats Bisping challenges for his 170 belt next as McGregor will be booked up.

The way McGregor has been talking after Mayweather he wants Diaz again which would give GSP time to fight a title V title fight.

Won't happen. Bisping beats George easily. 

His mystic will be gone. That will be two loses in a row (I'm Counting the big rig fight) he lost and ran away from the sport.

this is his last big money fight. Enjoy it while it lasts. 

after Bisping, i think GSP is going to fight Woodley, either if he wins or he loses, and then Conor.

Thread title is complete horse shit..  OP absolutely does believe that no one but him sees what teh UFC is doing

Damn what did Sean do to get so much hate around here?

Sean McCorkle - Doing.

Conor boxes Mayweather in September. GSP fights Bisping in September.

We all know Connor"s gonna lose to Floyd, but if GSP can out wrestle Bisping, and somehow win the belt, Super Bowl weekend 2018 GSP vs Connor for the 185 lb strap.

Can you imagine the buy rate on that?

Dana: "Conor is moving up 40 lbs and 3 weight classes to fight the greatest P4P mixed martial artist of all time".

That"s why George is fighting Bisping first. Watch it happen.

Actually, this guy beat you to it well over a year ago! Awesome poster too.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/CONOR-vs-GSP-in-one-year---Biggest-MMA-Fight-EVA:2523446-1

NYBAss -
Ozamataz Buckshank - Damn what did Sean do to get so much hate around here?

He tries to troll with bullshit whenever he posts. Did you even read what he wrote? Ahhh fuck it. If he doesn't bother you then you bother me.

I don't think he's trolling. He had a few errors in his post and maybe he's a bit abrasive, but it just seems like the backlash is way overblown.

Man I sure do miss the Fart Eater brothers 

No bruh, they gonna do what ever they can to make Khabib vs Conor in Russia. Khabib is the Conor of Russia. Russia is quadruple the size of Ireland. That fight breaks ppv records. 

Good to see the John Wayne of MMA back posting again.

Sean McCorkle - I started to respond individually to the some of the dumbass comments, but then I remembered I'm Sean McCorkle, and the people typing them live in their parent's basements.

Since when does Freddie Roach make career decisions for GSP?

And what makes more sense for Conor? Fighting Khabib or Tony at 155, or GSP at 185 for the belt?
GSP at 185 for his 3rd title is a win/win for Conor.

And where would GSP rather fight? At 185 which is close to his walking weight, or nearly die attempting to make 155?

The absolute stupidity of some of you on here is the reason why I left the UG to begin with. The same idiots who can't figure out that my phone auto corrected Bisping, are the ones who thought Kimbo would beat Fedor.

You're the same morons who think fighters should "fight to test themselves".

I could keep going, but you get the point. (Actually you probably don't)

I wild each it, bitches
Lmao!! " im sean mcnobody" durrr

NYBAss -
Ozamataz Buckshank -
NYBAss -
Ozamataz Buckshank - Damn what did Sean do to get so much hate around here?

He tries to troll with bullshit whenever he posts. Did you even read what he wrote? Ahhh fuck it. If he doesn't bother you then you bother me.

I don't think he's trolling. He had a few errors in his post and maybe he's a bit abrasive, but it just seems like the backlash is way overblown.

I see what you mean. My bad. Hey Sean, I apologize big man. I got defensive because I recently moved out of my mom's basement and I took it personal. 

Haha